Wings of the Architect - Fluid Movement Ruined

Renee_Blaston

After 5.1 was implemented I noticed a big change in the way that jet pack mounts move. At first, it was okay. The lean wasn't as great, but not big deal. Then, I tried working around a few plants on fleet and discovered how horrible and jerky the changes in direction are. The Wings of the Architect are one of the prize possessions that any raider has. Its one of the coolest mounts in the game, and now I can't use them without being pissed off at the how 'un-pretty' your changes made them. Please make the changes in movement fluid again. It looked way better the way that it was pre 5.1. I'm going to have to resort to riding my Helix Hyperpod around until something changes, or heaven forbid my absurdly big Grob'thok.

Ha, I disagree completely. just last week my husband walked by and said "*** you look like a doof on that thing" when I was zooming around on my jet pack. This was a pleasant surprise, my characters' legs no longer swing out everywhere. Much more dignified.

It may look nice on a jet pack, but on the wings it looks horrible. Keeping in mind that the Wings were the first jet pack in game, the change is horrid.

what does it being first have to do with anything?

The problem is they all use the same animations and physics. To change one, you need to change them all, and if this does indeed fix the jetpack issues that have been around since the beginning, then there will be a lot more happy people than angry people right now in regards to this change.

Ideally of course they could create custom animations for this particular one, but that is highly unlikely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.