Ability to break down 234 and 240 shells into unassembled components

Wimbleton

You need to make this (or something similar) happen, by Thursday. It's not going to create a gianormous difference in the way it flows out, but for the people who have farmed and farmed and gotten repeats and such, to have all that go to waste is quite honestly offensive. If you let us break down our purples into unassembled component parts, it will allow us to reduce the grind by a tiny amount. A good metric might be that you get half the unassembled components for breaking down an item as you need to buy that same item in the same tier.

And just for completeness you could also include the 230 purples in this same process. That way, if someone works up and buys a chest piece, then gets one out of a crate, they've got some recovery.

Otherwise, you need to increase the amount of unassembled components you gain from all sources by probably 100%, if not more.

Normally I stick with you no matter what, and I don't complain. I just log on and grind/not grind to get whatever done you require of me to min/max in PvP.

This latest patch is such a kick in the junk.

And if I'm contemplating leaving, which I never have before - then you have a huge problem on your hands as there are many who are probably way beyond the point I am.

Edited by Wimbleton

You need to make this (or something similar) happen, by Thursday. It's not going to create a gianormous difference in the way it flows out, but for the people who have farmed and farmed and gotten repeats and such, to have all that go to waste is quite honestly offensive. If you let us break down our purples into unassembled component parts, it will allow us to reduce the grind by a tiny amount. A good metric might be that you get half the unassembled components for breaking down an item as you need to buy that same item in the same tier.

And just for completeness you could also include the 230 purples in this same process. That way, if someone works up and buys a chest piece, then gets one out of a crate, they've got some recovery.

Otherwise, you need to increase the amount of unassembled components you gain from all sources by probably 100%, if not more.

Normally I stick with you no matter what, and I don't complain. I just log on and grind/not grind to get whatever done you require of me to min/max in PvP.

This latest patch is such a kick in the junk.

And if I'm contemplating leaving, which I never have before - then you have a huge problem on your hands as there are many who are probably way beyond the point I am.

Yeah, +1

You have my sympathies, and I agree with you. I just find it peculiar that you felt it necessary to prefix your complaint with an assertion of how loyal you have been so far. It doesn't make a difference. You won't be heard any better, receive any different answer (or any at all) , or be treated any different than any new customer who just signed up. It's just their business model, to go with minimum effort and make no effort to retain long-time customers. The sooner you accept this, the better for your peace of mind, I'd say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.