Dear BW. Are you going to start paying ME to play the game?

mmmbuddah

I like content that INSTANTLY rewards me with stuff that makes my character better, i don't like content that

gives me tokens, then i need xx tokens for a single piece of gear.. thats INDIRECT rewards.

So you've never liked pvp then, I take it?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BIOWARE, You are always saying you listen and hear your subscribers. Then hear this? Please listen to US ALL, we do not have the kind of time that it would take to grind for that gear. Please, Hear us, when we say we need another system here that will cut the time in half or something, cause as is, this is bat crap CRAZY!

Take Care & Be Well.........

They wont get a cent of my money anymore till they change this.

Expertise is/was a terrible thing. Hate games that have that crap.

Then what would you propose? Pvp gear cannot be subpar to pve end game gear if there is no expertise. But on the other hand NO ONE wants the RNG box crap grind. And making the pvp vendor sell top tier gear with a valor lock would kinda make doing operations pointless.

This is why expertise was there in the first place. To avoid all this convoluted nonsense.

Then what would you propose? Pvp gear cannot be subpar to pve end game gear if there is no expertise. But on the other hand NO ONE wants the RNG box crap grind. And making the pvp vendor sell top tier gear with a valor lock would kinda make doing operations pointless.

This is why expertise was there in the first place. To avoid all this convoluted nonsense.

Personally I hate having to keep two sets of gear, which is why I favor this system. But there needs to be some changes - it wouldn't be so bad if prices were brought down and gear exchanges were implemented for duplicates, and cxp was lowered a bit. And there are several ways to implement a gear exchange that would greatly benefit the system.

Personally I hate having to keep two sets of gear, which is why I favor this system. But there needs to be some changes - it wouldn't be so bad if prices were brought down and gear exchanges were implemented for duplicates, and cxp was lowered a bit. And there are several ways to implement a gear exchange that would greatly benefit the system.

That would be fine, and bolster NEEDS to be addressed as well. But I do not think BW would, will, or is going to do that.

But you need to keep two sets of gear anyway, because the stat builds for pvp are completely different than the stat builds for pve.

Edited by mmmbuddah