allow multiple guilds for 1 character?

Jensaga

I have a solo guild that utilizes an incredibly useful guild bank that allows me to keep crafting materials organized across the board. the convenience of this dissuades me from joining other guilds. I feel that allowing a toggle between 2 separate guilds could bring nothing negative and allow people who don't want to lose access to their personal storage system to perhaps branch out and try and find a social guild to join without having to give up a major convenience.

Sure there is a legacy strongbox but come on, the legacy box is doodoo compared to the guild bank. Those tabs are huge!

Would also allow players to be in an RP guild without having to sacrifice a potential ops guild that may not be into RP as much.

Edited by Jensaga

Um, just to make sure you're aware, the legacy bank can have 5 tabs.
5 smaller tabs which to my knowledge are not located on the fleet anywhere.

Lemme throw a legacy box on the fleet and make the tabs bigger, same thing.

Just hate not having access to the guildbank if I want to be social.

I have a solo guild that utilizes an incredibly useful guild bank that allows me to keep crafting materials organized across the board. the convenience of this dissuades me from joining other guilds. I feel that allowing a toggle between 2 separate guilds could bring nothing negative and allow people who don't want to lose access to their personal storage system to perhaps branch out and try and find a social guild to join without having to give up a major convenience.

Sure there is a legacy strongbox but come on, the legacy box is doodoo compared to the guild bank. Those tabs are huge!

Would also allow players to be in an RP guild without having to sacrifice a potential ops guild that may not be into RP as much.

Ummm, yeah...BBB surely wouldn't figure out a way to exploit that into winning conquest on more planets each week...

5 smaller tabs which to my knowledge are not located on the fleet anywhere.

Lemme throw a legacy box on the fleet and make the tabs bigger, same thing.

Just hate not having access to the guildbank if I want to be social.

Legacy bank tabs are the same size as the first one.

If you go into your character perks panel, you can upgrade it to be droppable anywhere or use the quick travel option to go up to your spaceship where you can unlock it as well. Stronghold as well. I have all those banks, the mailbox, vendors, and the GTN in my first room. Makes things very easy.

Ditto for the guildbank and that is on fleet in a couple of places.

Legacy bank tabs are the same size as the first one.

If you go into your character perks panel, you can upgrade it to be droppable anywhere or use the quick travel option to go up to your spaceship where you can unlock it as well. Stronghold as well. I have all those banks, the mailbox, vendors, and the GTN in my first room. Makes things very easy.

Ditto for the guildbank and that is on fleet in a couple of places.

This, basically.

SH has: Legacy Bank, Regular bank, Guild bank, GTN Terminal, Customization Terminal, Mailbox, Vendor and Gear Modification Termina (solely for adding Aug slots)

I never go to the fleet for anything, really.

I don't remember if you can craft using materials from the guild bank, but you certainly can from the Legacy bank. That's what makes it useful.

Guild bank tabs are larger by 1 row (+10 slots over a regular bank tab)

I don't know why they don't just make all bank tabs 10x10 and be done with it

Edited by Raphael_diSanto

Improving the legacy hold would be more likely to happen perhaps.

It would be useful to have the tabs there too

I just wish that they'd make a bottomless crafting bag that doesn't county against your inventory space in your legacy hold like ESO and GW2 have. I'd also like to be able to compress\sort and search my legacy cargo hold.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.