Allow guild bonus work with CXP/ Make weekly uprisings work with conquest.

Resputin

The one thing I have a hard time understanding is why you don't update your new patches/expansions/update or what ever you want to call it with your old content. Guild bonus is a bonus to reputation and leveling xp. When you bring out any other form of xp like CXP, you should update it to work with a bonus in being in a guild. New level 10 mats for jawa junk should be added to vendor. I am sure there are more that I could post but these are two recently ones that make no sense why you cant update them.

PS- I am happy that today when I logged on you took one step forward and added uprisings to conquest. Need to keep going in this direction and add other changes.

1) Guild xp count towards CXP

2) Just found another one, Jawa junk needs to be updated to lvl 10 mats.

Edited by Resputin

Yeah guilds should provide a CXP bonus if they don't already.

Only if it is equal across ALL guild sizes... Tying the XP/Rep gains, while not game breaking was a mistake. It killed smaller guilds. Tying a CXP bonus to guild size would be the final nail for all but the tightest knit of smaller guilds.

How many guilds are that serious about conquest now anyways?

If I can place in the top 10 almost by myself, for ~130K points, and a 1st place scored just 2.8M last week it shows that so few people are still interested.

Link for score.

Just award extra for being in a guild. Exclude 1 person guilds. Base it on active ( logging on) members, not just numbers of names on the list.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Only if it is equal across ALL guild sizes... Tying the XP/Rep gains, while not game breaking was a mistake. It killed smaller guilds. Tying a CXP bonus to guild size would be the final nail for all but the tightest knit of smaller guilds.

RECRUIT TO EARN ADDITIONAL GUILD XP AND REPUTATION

BONUSES

In addition to the +5% Guild XP Bonus gained for guild membership, earn +1% Guild XP Bonus and +1% Reputation Bonus for every five recruits in your guild for a total maximum of 10% Guild XP or Reputation Bonus.

Recruits must be Subscribers or Preferred Status Players who have logged into the game in the last 30 days to count toward these additional bonuses.

Guild XP Bonus also applies to your Legacy XP.

All guild members benefit from these bonuses so recruit your friends into your guild now!

Not sure if this changed. But creating a guild gives you 5% bonus. To acquire another 5% bonus you need 5 active people for 1% so a total of 25 active subs/preferred. That is not that many. Even in a small guild you could do this. If you choose to want smaller numbers then I am sure people will be ok with having less cxp.

RECRUIT TO EARN ADDITIONAL GUILD XP AND REPUTATION

BONUSES

In addition to the +5% Guild XP Bonus gained for guild membership, earn +1% Guild XP Bonus and +1% Reputation Bonus for every five recruits in your guild for a total maximum of 10% Guild XP or Reputation Bonus.

Recruits must be Subscribers or Preferred Status Players who have logged into the game in the last 30 days to count toward these additional bonuses.

Guild XP Bonus also applies to your Legacy XP.

All guild members benefit from these bonuses so recruit your friends into your guild now!

Not sure if this changed. But creating a guild gives you 5% bonus. To acquire another 5% bonus you need 5 active people for 1% so a total of 25 active subs/preferred. That is not that many. Even in a small guild you could do this. If you choose to want smaller numbers then I am sure people will be ok with having less cxp.

You are missing the point... There are a good deal of people who don't want the drama of oversized bloated guilds or their stupid requirements... Some people just want to be in a guild with a small group of friends so they don't have to deal with it...

The XP boost caused some damage to that, but a regular XP boost is not that big of a deal. However the CXP boost could be a big deal as it relates directly to gearing... It very well could push more people to leave the game because they don't want to be forced to another headache...

If they did it, I can tell you that most of the people I play with would be out the door...

You are missing the point... There are a good deal of people who don't want the drama of oversized bloated guilds or their stupid requirements... Some people just want to be in a guild with a small group of friends so they don't have to deal with it...

The XP boost caused some damage to that, but a regular XP boost is not that big of a deal. However the CXP boost could be a big deal as it relates directly to gearing... It very well could push more people to leave the game because they don't want to be forced to another headache...

If they did it, I can tell you that most of the people I play with would be out the door...

Well if its your guild not sure how you can have drama. You can boot anyone in your guild that is starting the drama. I am not sure why you would quit over a guild having 5% extra because they choose to invite more people in their guild, but you have not yet quit due to the command boost in the cartel market. It has such more of a disadvantage to the people who cant afford it. Its 25% increase instead of only a 5% increase. If your going to consider any Boost to cxp game breaker it be that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.