Rolled a Character Boost on The Shadowlands server, question

stealthkitty

I hadn't played this game in a couple of years and came back to sub again and see whats new and try out the new stuff. I was given a character boost automatically and decided to roll a sage on the republic side on the Shadowlands. She is now 70. I have some lvl 40-55 toons on Jedi Covenant when this game first came out, I bought the founder pack. Anyway, things seem to be really dead on this server. I haven't see anyone talk in general chat at all. So I am contemplating doing a character transfer. I tried to search on Google the servers and see if they showed which ones are full, medium or low populations but didn't come up with anything. Is The Harbinger or the Jedi Covenant still pretty well populated servers? Any suggestions on where I should transfer too?

Thanks

Harbinger (west coast) or ebon hawk (east coast) are your best bets for group-oriented play. I'm east coast but I play on Harb and TRE- those two servers have the only meaningful pvp populations.

Long gone are the days of Prophecy of the Five being a super server unfortunately.

Neither Shadowlands or Jedi Covenant are populated during the east coast's morning, afternoon and late night-early morning hours. Both are equal in terms of server activity and are more active than any of the pvp servers.

Ebon Hawk is the most active server on the east coast and second only to Harbinger in activity. However since Ebon Hawk is role play oriented, you may not encounter the raid or pvp quality as seen on non-role play servers.

And for those who like to engage in hyper-correction, yes - while servers may have had their play type labels removed, the players who joined the specialized servers still remain.

Edited by jimmorrisson

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.