Bring Back Stats? Suggestion + Discussion.

PhilaminaB

I'm not sure how people feel about this but I'd like to know. I was disappointed when I came back to Swtor to discover that they had gotten rid of things like Willpower, Strength, Aim, etc., and threw them all together into 'Mastery'. Now I get this was for convenience but it just oversimplifies things and, ugh... I mean. am I the only one who thinks this takes away from the game? I used to relish in getting gear with the right stats to improve my healing, for example, and now, I don't feel like I'm improving, even if I am. I don't know, maybe I'm just nit-picking. What does everyone else think?

I'm not sure how people feel about this but I'd like to know. I was disappointed when I came back to Swtor to discover that they had gotten rid of things like Willpower, Strength, Aim, etc., and threw them all together into 'Mastery'. Now I get this was for convenience but it just oversimplifies things and, ugh... I mean. am I the only one who thinks this takes away from the game? I used to relish in getting gear with the right stats to improve my healing, for example, and now, I don't feel like I'm improving, even if I am. I don't know, maybe I'm just nit-picking. What does everyone else think?

Mastery improves your healing in the same way that the right mainstat for your class did. Mastery is the generic mainstat.

And this change removed all trace of Willpower Maras, Cunning troopers, and so on. And it removed Cunning Assault Cannons. (A more useless weapon is hard to imagine. I suppose a Techblade with Willpower and Tech Power would qualify.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.