TK Sage OP

TrixxieTriss

Ok, so the title is TK Sage OP...OMG lmao

I had some bonehead complaining that TK sages are OP because I kept topping the DPS and owning his butt if he was on the other team. He was on a Commando too, which is even funnier.

When I tried to explain they were at the bottom of the performance list, he kept arguing with me and then convinced these other noobs it was true.

I have to say this generation of players coming through are as dumb as a plank of wood with all the screws missing.

I can't wait for them to start posting nerf Sage threads.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Ok, so the title is TK Sage OP...OMG lmao

I had some bonehead complaining that TK sages are OP because I kept topping the DPS and owning his butt if he was on the other team. He was on a Commando too, which is even funnier.

When I tried to explain they were at the bottom of the performance list, he kept arguing with me and then convinced these other noobs it was true.

I have to say this generation of players coming through are as dumb as a plank of wood with all the screws missing.

I can't wait for them to start posting nerf Sage threads.

Oh my... what an idiot- please tell me this was at 70. Please, please, please- I mean I kill Commandos a lot- there seem to be fewer decent ones to the FOTM idiots who missed how to actually use their OP abilities but this guy sounds like the special kind of frellwit. TK Sages are like Lightning Sorcs as mirror classes- fluff and if the fluff damage is hitting above yours as a super special shiny Commando, well now that's just a special kind of stupid. I'm enjoying this too much. :t_biggrin:

Oh my... what an idiot- please tell me this was at 70. Please, please, please- I mean I kill Commandos a lot- there seem to be fewer decent ones to the FOTM idiots who missed how to actually use their OP abilities but this guy sounds like the special kind of frellwit. TK Sages are like Lightning Sorcs as mirror classes- fluff and if the fluff damage is hitting above yours as a super special shiny Commando, well now that's just a special kind of stupid. I'm enjoying this too much. :t_biggrin:

Lol i do like to kill those fotm players that has no clue how to play the class and thinking they are unaccesible gods.

Edited by Sotmax

OMG there are some bad players at the moment. I was really low on health in Hypergates and the timer was about to go off, so I thought I'd be smart and go heal in the tunnel. Un be known to me, a Deception Sin had followed me in stealth. I'm standing in the corner waiting to come out of combat so I can heal (fk I hate that bug when it won't take you out of combat). Anyway I've got about 15% health and this Sin jumps me on my TK Sage. He's got full health and I'm sure I'm going to die as all DCDs are used. I speed run around the tunnel because I'm trapped by the pylon pop and I'm instant healing myself, stunning, slowing, interrupting and attacking the Sin. Then the shield goes down and I bolt to find some LoS. The Sin is still close, but I'm able to stop and do one small heal and get up to 30% before he jumps me again (he should have disengaged at that point) I slogged it out with him for another 30 Secs and end up killing him.

Seriously I've never seen such a bad Sin. He should have had me in the tunnel in the first 15secs, but for me to be able to kill him was ridiculous.

No fluff from me. I don't use FS except to proc or stop spam caps. All of my damage comes from burst damage and 2 dots.

Lol i do like to kill those fotm players that has no clue how to play the class and thinking they are unaccesible gods.

And sometimes, you're absolutely tearing them to shreds and they're spamming and you can see the cogs turning in their head and stuttering, going 'why aren't I invisible, why am I dying... Mommy- it hurts!'. I'm always prepped to disengage or switch to my pure DoT/AoE tactics but when I just keep cutting through and there's no regenerating to be had or reflect, I get the biggest grin on my face :t_biggrin: and take my kill.

Edited by AllisonLightning

He probably didnt even use his chaff flare (or whatever the commando version of it is) am I right :p?

Its really sad how sorc are 1vs1 right now, to lose badly vs an half dead one, thats just...sad :p

As far as "bad at their class" goes right now:

1st- Mercs/Mandos. To be expected lots of people roll them and expect a big red EZ button. they are easy enough to play, but not THAT easy. So a lot of them are food right now, and they dont understand how I killed them through the reflect.

2nd- Operatives. So many people are bad with them

3rd - Snipers. Same as operatives, lots of tool to survive, but many people are taking bad utilities, or using them wrong. I'm decent on mine, but no where need the mastery I see some sniper having with their DCDs.

4th-Marauders. For every good one you see, 5 are total ranged food. No idea how to use their DCDs and gap closers, or bad utiliy choice.

5th-Deception sin. Mostly bad cooldown uses.

For both operatives and sin, I've seen some pretty sad attempt at stealth capping as well.

One today got me with my cc breaker on cd (friendlies were close by I call it(actually one ran off seconds ago, I still see him 50 meters away)).

Then I wait. Nop he's not trying a cap. CC run its length, he stuns me again. 3 sec later he start capping right in LoS range. Well lets wait the 5 sec, type to the team I'm pretty sure I'll be fine while I wait. CC runs its course, I shoot the operative and stop his cap. He uses his vanish, but eh I'm at full resolve! And I got back my cc breaker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.