Bigger or changeable colors for mouse cursor !

Noxsabe

Option for a bigger cursor or the ability to change its color, even give it an outline that's different in color!

the reason i ask this is because i keep losing the darn thing on screen in world and environment similar to the cursor color. not many has this problem i take it, but i have this problem all the time and not just in this game. Star trek Online, added bigger cursors and it helps also their cursor changes color/shade depending on the background color it is over anyways back to SWTOR.

i don't want to dig into the files and change it that way, because messing with files (mod) is probably not going to work in a mmo. probably will get error's and possible ban, so this way is my only way to get things changed.

again i take it not many players have this problem, its more a problem with my eye's that makes me lose track of objects and all. but having bigger cursors of different color cursor compared to the background color helps a lot.

and is probably not a big mess to code and implement into the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.