Unassembled Gear Pieces and Where to Find Them

EricMusco

Since you've said the Tiers on the vendor's are 230, 236, 242, I would like to know if you have a 234 (Purple Set piece) if you have the correct number of Components + tokens can you hand those in for the Tier 3 gold, or do you need to go from 230-236-242. I have characters with 234 Set pieces that never got the 230's. Edited by Toraak

I will not be renewing my subscription.

I do not play OPs and do not play PVP. This means I won't be able to get the components no matter how hard I grind.

When my subscription will run out in February, I will not be resuming it.

I will resume it when I'll be able to get tokens from doing ANY command stuff, and get any type of item for an amount of these marks. Until then, casual players have been rudely ignored and I will not give my money any longer.

I just wanna ad that this system comes off as haphazard and just deems overly complicated, what's wrong with either a "smart" unassembled chest/head/feet drop etc that would come from reward boxes, much like the original reward crates or the system you have now but with much increased bonus for daily and weekly completions, like enough points to purchase 1 piece of gear for each daily completed and a large bonus for weeklies. Don't screw this up, please.

• Belt (chance to drop in Veteran mode):: Ziost – Worldbreaker Monolith and Xenoanalyst from the Gree event

Let me know if you have any questions or anything is unclear. Thanks everyone!

-eric

Ahh... wait a moment... worldbreaker monolith? What about colossal monolith?

Edited by Exocor

Well, what would solo players need then? I mean solo players have no actual need for any endgame gear

That is funny cause as you may know this system was claimed to serve the purpose of any player (mainly the casuals that dont do PVP or OPS) have access to endgame gear :)

• Bracer (chance to drop in Veteran mode):: Makeb – The Golden Fury and Eyeless from the Rakghoul event
  • Belt (chance to drop in Veteran mode):: Ziost – Worldbreaker Monolith and Xenoanalyst from the Gree event

So that i understand this correctly, since these bosses dont have a Master mode you will need to do Veteran mode and "hope" for a Tier 3 drop?? The implants and relics are guaranteed in EC Master mode, but these pieces arent, RNG on RNG on RNG??

So that i understand this correctly, since these bosses dont have a Master mode you will need to do Veteran mode and "hope" for a Tier 3 drop?? The implants and relics are guaranteed in EC Master mode, but these pieces arent, RNG on RNG on RNG??

I expect, that Belt and Bracers will random-drop more often, than other pieces. The point, I wanted to make with my previous post is, that the Worldbreaker Monolith is a world boss. Maybe a typing error and Musco meant the Colossal Monolith?

However, it seems, that the devs were running out of ideas, how to implement 12 different pieces into 5 OP-endbosses with NiM-mode. Possibly that motivates them, to develop 1-2 new operations? :D

Edited by Exocor

Yeah, were y'all smoking good stuff when you came up with this table? I hope all of you have been polishing your resumes. I expect EA isn't going to take kindly to the sub losses you aren't going to recover from with this new "fix".

This is beyond stupid.

Honestly. Stupid isnt even enough to describe how stupid this is.

Which answer is the right one...? ;)

These are the item ratings from the vendor:

Tier 1: 230

Tier 2: 236

Tier 3: 242

-eric

I'm still waiting to hear if you are willing to do anything for the people who deleted their shells before 5.1 was launched. This fix for RNG is still not a fix. The RNG is terrible. We put up with it for months. You retro a solution for pve'ers but turn your back on the pvp'er. No retro unassembled, and no reasonable solution for gear already purchased. you need to upgrade peoples set piece armoring, barrels/hilts. and not just the shells. people threw away the shells. You can put in a ticket for customer service but they make no attempt

• 10 months later...
Can someone please point me to where the updated drop list is? Or can Eric please update this thread to reflect the current drops? (because I know Soa drops the off-hand now, not implant/ear) :p

It's funny you found this thread but couldn't find the thread where Eric update this. However, dulfy is probably easier to use:

http://dulfy.net/2017/03/03/swtor-operation-loot-table-patch-5-2/

It's funny you found this thread but couldn't find the thread where Eric update this. However, dulfy is probably easier to use:

http://dulfy.net/2017/03/03/swtor-operation-loot-table-patch-5-2/

I did all kinds of searches and came up empty.. finally found the updated post here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9253564

Of course I stumbled on that while looking for something completely different :rak_02: