What is your best experience so far in SWTOR?

Esaias

Oh I ahve two :)

1) I was running Cademimu with some guildies and there is this elevator towards the beginning...well lets just say I fell through and died twice lol. Then there is a second big elevator before last boss taht5 I fell through THREE TIMES LOL! We had so much fun :)

2) Sith Inquisitor knocking robots off the edge in Naga Sadow Hehe

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one of the BH quests a Jedi tries to do the mind trick on you and one of the responses are 'You will realize what a complete idiot you are' while waving your hand as if you did the mind trick.

That was THE most awesome moment so far.

Haha, I remember this "You will drop your weapons" me: "Uh, I already said no, are you stupid or something?"

Most recently I had a very nice experience enjoying some Alderaan scenery. Most specifically I enjoyed the locations of the Consular Class Story, accumulating at the 'Summit'.

I am about to start the Alderan quests, I can't wait to see it now.

My character creation. Once I logged into the game it was unplayable.

That sucks dude.

You can probably get some pretty good post-holiday sales to upgrade your toaster.

I used to game on a pretty bad rig too, it was frustrating, but with a little deal hunting you'll be able to make a computer that runs SWTOR like butter :D

That sucks dude.

You can probably get some pretty good post-holiday sales to upgrade your toaster.

I used to game on a pretty bad rig too, it was frustrating, but with a little deal hunting you'll be able to make a computer that runs SWTOR like butter :D

i7-3930K / 16GB4 Q DDR3 SDRAM / Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 6950.

In b4 "check ur drivers."