What is your best experience so far in SWTOR?

Esaias

So far the best part of the game has to be type of armor that I make for my trooper at level 31. He looks awesome!

I think the crafting in this game is great because it has been extremely useful.

I encourage other to post what you like about this game, so the voices of the many will overshadow the trolls on this forum.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking to other players...it's the only real reason I play MMOs!

Gameplay/story wise I suppose it would be the little twists towards the end of some of the side quests (won't mention any as it may spoil the game for some).

Edited by Itose

First spaceship. :D

Wasn't even mine. My friend and I duo all the time, so we went into his spaceship first.

I sat shotgun in his X-70B, while he punched up some random coordinate. Then the stars shifted, and we were in a new zone.

My next message: "BRB, need to change pants."

Bounty Hunter story line on Alderaan. Getting sent to sanother house lord on a diplomatic mission:

Him: "You there, filthy commoner! Get out! And use the servant's exit."

Me: *hitting him in the face*

Him: "Guards! Kill her!"

Me: *killing the guards* - "Now back to where we started..."

Him: "Vile creature! I demand you leave!"

Me: *beating him up senseless, multiple times with a smile on my face*

I laughed so hard...

Sitting at my screen after I made my character and seeing "a long time ago....." then the familiar boom of the opening credits....watching the scroll and seeing that it wasMY story.....that was very cool.....lots of other moments.....being given my masters old light saber.... My companion being snarky and hearing my wife who was teamed with me laugh in the other room..... Explainging to my companion why I became an imperial agent......

So far the best part of the game has to be type of armor that I make for my trooper at level 31. He looks awesome!

I think the crafting in this game is great because it has been extremely useful.

I encourage other to post what you like about this game, so the voices of the many will overshadow the trolls on this forum.

Holding a lightsaber...