Wave x means nothing!

Aigeas

Yes i know its 2 days before the “up to 5 days EGA” but let’s face it, the game has launched and everybody not in yet, feels like losing game time already.

BioWare’s decision to let people enter in waves and not all at once has some point to avoid other MMO’s launch problems. But to what scale?

Day 1 and day 7 is a huge difference, after all they all preordered…

The biggest issue imo that feeds the fight between the fanboys and the whiners is the absolute lack of information about eta for the rest.

There are small things BW could do easily but could have big impact to the community..

Wave 2, 3, 5 or 20 means nothing to those waiting their turn!! Instead you could tell us the actual inviting progress with an “estimated” time of completion.

For example :

Instead of “We sent the 4th wave” why not something like…

“We unlocked 50.000 more preorders reaching a total of 200.000 thus 1.8M more remains”

And to be even better add the redeem code date of the last invites. So…

“We sent 50.000 more emails reaching a total of 200.000 thus 1.8M more preorders remain, Last invites were sent to those redeeming in 26th of July. ”

Also final wave at 15.00 p.m. didn’t help either!

its not a launch its EGA be grateful

You should be GLAD EA took 5$ from you, its an HONOR!

this is the smoothest launch ever, i know because i'm not in yet

This is the best launch ever, i'm level 50 already because i exploited the PVP system!

(ran out of fanboy quotes)

seriously though, the game has launched because people are leveling characters of live severs, spare me the legal verbiage.

and yeah, we are getting screwed

This is the best launch ever, i'm level 50 already because i exploited the PVP system!

seriously though, the game has launched because people are leveling characters of live severs, spare me the legal verbiage.

This.

Yes i know its 2 days before the “up to 5 days EGA” but let’s face it, the game has launched and everybody not in yet, feels like losing game time already.

BioWare’s decision to let people enter in waves and not all at once has some point to avoid other MMO’s launch problems. But to what scale?

Day 1 and day 7 is a huge difference, after all they all preordered…

The biggest issue imo that feeds the fight between the fanboys and the whiners is the absolute lack of information about eta for the rest.

There are small things BW could do easily but could have big impact to the community..

Wave 2, 3, 5 or 20 means nothing to those waiting their turn!! Instead you could tell us the actual inviting progress with an “estimated” time of completion.

For example :

“We unlocked 50.000 more preorders reaching a total of 200.000 thus 1.8M more remains”

“We sent 50.000 more emails reaching a total of 200.000 thus 1.8M more preorders remain, Last invites were sent to those redeeming in 26th of July. ”

I am in game currently i pre ordered the day pre orders became available the launch has been flawless. But i completely agree with you the lack of communication and shaddy marketing is ridiculous. from the begining they said all the details on EA would be given well in advance . your right its been constant back peddlling and vague statements. Pretty poor customer relations in my book. But i absloutely for saw this when they announced the EA access being attached to pre order dates. the only reason i preordered with out having any release date.

The welcome message in the patcher says its a launch.

For example :

I like this idea actually.