Pub DPS LF Progression Team Late(ish) Night

DasHunta

Hey guys, love Republic but I'm stuck on Harbinger with very few options as far as progression raiding goes. I'm looking to transfer if I can find a good fit/team that raids around 9:30pm est. I can raid any day and for however long but that start time is unfortunately set in stone.

A little about me, I've raided at a high level in WoW for about 4 years, casually raided for another 3 years prior to that. For the past 2 years, I ran with a top 100 then eventual top 25 US guild (Eternal Kingdom-Alliance-Proudmoore). I do have a history with this game as I beta tested for roughly a year then played at (I think) a high level through the first couple of tiers. I honestly can't remember the name of the guild I was in but it was Imp and I believe it was PotF or Harb, honestly a little clouded. I've come back to this game a few times but shortly quit again and wanted to wait it out this time. I've been back for about a month which is twice as long as usual and I'm completely hooked and determined to find a raid team. I wouldn't be putting this out there if I knew I would be quitting again, I've grown to love the playstyle, feel, and overall enjoyment I get from just playing SWTOR.

Feel free to holler on here or message me in-game on 'Latele' (pub on Harbinger) and thanks for reading!