Veteran difficult missions

mmmbuddah

I have to say I absolutely love the veteran mode for the expansion story lines, and I would love if they did the same thing for all the other quests too 😊 . It is actually kind of challenging during boss battles again. The monolith during the dram level was no joke with new character gear, but really fun. Anyone else enjoying the new difficulty levels?

Well yes and no.

The way difficulty scaling works in other instances is different than in here. I mean they should have replaced the weak/standard mobs with elites or so, this would give more cxp (well not anymore) and also provide a bigger challenge. The simply buffed the attacks from mobs, which is silly.

When you get attacked by 3 skytroopers their initial hit is like 17k from each one, reducing you to like 10% HP, there is no point in that. Sure makes u really plan, cc this one, knockback that one etc, but its silly when such weak mobs hit like trucks. Also cant imagine Master mode then as for example i was reflecting 17k-21k hits from the elite Zakuul knight (Merc reflect is only 50%) so i cant imagine what they want to buff, will the mobs be oneshoting you? So you cant even allow them to shot once?

Well yes and no.

The way difficulty scaling works in other instances is different than in here. I mean they should have replaced the weak/standard mobs with elites or so, this would give more cxp (well not anymore) and also provide a bigger challenge. The simply buffed the attacks from mobs, which is silly.

When you get attacked by 3 skytroopers their initial hit is like 17k from each one, reducing you to like 10% HP, there is no point in that. Sure makes u really plan, cc this one, knockback that one etc, but its silly when such weak mobs hit like trucks. Also cant imagine Master mode then as for example i was reflecting 17k-21k hits from the elite Zakuul knight (Merc reflect is only 50%) so i cant imagine what they want to buff, will the mobs be oneshoting you? So you cant even allow them to shot once?

I would love if there were different mechanics for veteran bosses 😁