Buying the Defiant Vented Lightsaber and Senya Lightsaber Pike. Read for details. Ty.

jamyz

• EDIT/UPDATE: I ALREADY GOT THE DEFIANT VENTED TODAY. THANKS!

• EDIT 2/UPDATE 2: LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND THE PIKE FOR 25MIL ON THE GTN TODAY. THANKS!

• EDIT 3 FINAL: Removed toon name for contact because I already got what I needed. Thanks!

This post is now closed. Got both, thanks a lot.

Hi everyone!

If you have this items. Consider sending me a message to my main which is called [sEE EDIT 3]. Just send me a mail that you have it, and I'll reply you back, or invite you to a group if online. I think we will send each other a whisper or two before arranging the deal, but I will make it clear in here.

MY DESIRED PRICE:

40MIL for each.

PRIORITY ON WISH-LIST:

Defiant Vented: High

Light-saber Pike: Quite Low. I want it, but I don't desire it a lot. I have some credits to spare tho, so feel free to mail me.

Not paying anymore for the Pike tho. If cheaper than 40MIL way better, but not going beyond that.

So, PST if you agree with this prices. But if you have the Defiant Vented Light-saber, and want to let it go for a quite higher price. Let me know. I will go up as reasonable, but if 40MIL. It's an insta-buy.

Thanks!

PS: I would prefer if you comment here before mailing me in-game, but either way is fine. We can also arrange the details in here. Cheers!

P.P.S: I know the Vented goes for extremely high (currently, lowest I saw was 22mil months ago) on another servers, but not paying those prices. Soup, if you have it in the GTN and want to sell it to me at that current price (100mil+). It's a no, no from me. Thanks for understand. :)

Edited by jamyz
Already got what I needed. Thanks!

• 9 months later...
I know I'm late to the game but if you or anyone reading this thread has and wants to sell senyas saber or senyas pike I'm wanting both. The prices on JC are retarded so im looking for some1 on a different server. I also have a lot of nice decos/mounts, etc if anyone is interested in trading out for this item(s). Please contact me on here or in discord via a direct message so that I see it. My discord name is "mollymauler", which is same as my in-game name for my main toon. Also looking for an Underworld Bar :) Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...