5.0 Bolster INFO so far for t1 (DPS/HEALS)

kissingaiur

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we have the old t1 vs. t3 (208 vs 240) numbers in terms of difference, could we compare them to the 232 vs 240 numbers we have now? Perhaps it would help paint the picture to BW?

Should be doable if someone has both full 240 and full 230. I've got neither at the moment, my main is 230/234/240 and my alts are mostly in 208/228/230.

just bought a t2 gear piece, tore out everything, put the armoring in my current gear, now i have two 230 armorings, a 230 mod and enhancement and a 236 mod and enhancement all of which I can use to help gear up alts for bolster. The comnponent drop rate should definitely be increased, but most everything else seems to be a pretty simple and straightforward, all you need is legacy gear (which anyone has access to at least 4 of them with those GSF pilot outfits they gave everyone)

• 4 months later...
I think the info regarding barrel/hilt damage gains needs some tweaking. I went from a 208 hilt in my mainhand weapon to a 240 hilt and had a net gain of 52 melee damage, 3 bonus melee damage, 19 force damage, 13 bonus force damage, and net loss in every other dps stat. Edited by DsevenO

I think the info regarding barrel/hilt damage gains needs some tweaking. I went from a 208 hilt in my mainhand weapon to a 240 hilt and had a net gain of 52 melee damage, 3 bonus melee damage, 19 force damage, 13 bonus force damage, and net loss in every other dps stat.

You mean this 1.5 YEAR OLD information you necroed might not be updated?

Go figure. :p