Another Terrible Battle of Odessen Bug?

silvershadows

Trying to finish KOTFE content on my assassin so I can move forward into KotET.

Start the Battle of Odessen chapter, finish the first 'clear the hangar of hostiles' objective. My character runs through the door out of my control, pauses, and the screen goes black as if a cutscene is about to start, then the black screen clears and she has teleported back to where she started, runs forward again, pauses, screen goes black, it clears, she teleports back, runs forward, pauses, screen goes black.

Over, and over, and over. I can't use my mouse (cursor won't appear), and don't have interface commands set to quickbinds (I prefer to click my menus), so I can't even log out of the game, I had to end task. When I logged back in, I had the quest objective to speak to Lana, but she is not there and when I approach the area, the screen again goes black, and then fades back into me just standing there. Lana was on a crafting mission, so I recalled her and moved forward. Once again stuck in the move forward/fade to black state where my character is completely out of my control, only this time Lana is next to me with a quest marker over her head.

Character is obviously unplayable in this state.

Edit:

One more end task, and I log back in to the first room where I had to clear the first objective. Lana is there with the quest marker, so I initiate conversation and am finally am able to continue on with the quest. Obviously there is a bug here where Lana being on a crafting mission will get you stuck in this fade to black loop rather than the game pulling her out of the mission at the start of the quest.

Edited by silvershadows