So....about Vaylin....

Nihilix

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about wanting to do it in a meaningful way.

Yes, I remember them saying it back in 2018, but I thought it was something about her appearing in the current story - like a flashback or a spirit. But they didn't say anything about it specifically as a bonus option.:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

#VaylinBonusComp

• 2 months later...
Yes, I remember them saying it back in 2018, but I thought it was something about her appearing in the current story - like a flashback or a spirit. But they didn't say anything about it specifically as a bonus option.:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

#VaylinBonusComp

Vaylin might be one of these 'returning characters' in whatever mess we're about to awaken with Satele Shan. So fingers crossed she at least becomes a temporary companion like Darth Marr. Then we can just bail on the chapter with her and keep the companion. :D

Vaylin might be one of these 'returning characters' in whatever mess we're about to awaken with Satele Shan. So fingers crossed she at least becomes a temporary companion like Darth Marr. Then we can just bail on the chapter with her and keep the companion. :D

No, we can't, because that glitch with pulling Darth Marr out of the Chapter for free gameplay has been fixed and now it can't be done.

Still, the option with a bonus companion might be much easier:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

#VaylinBonusCoomp

Edited by Blackvinils

No, we can't, because that glitch with pulling Darth Marr out of the Chapter for free gameplay has been fixed and now it can't be done.

Still, the option with a bonus companion might be much easier:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

#VaylinBonusCoomp

Oh yeah I forgot that took that out. They 'fixed' that when Ossus was released? :(

I did like the HK bonus chapter. I do hope they do more of them in the future. However I think 'cloning' her and putting her on the cartel market would be easier and profitable.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh yeah I forgot that took that out. They 'fixed' that when Ossus was released? :(

I did like the HK bonus chapter. I do hope they do more of them in the future. However I think 'cloning' her and putting her on the cartel market would be easier and profitable.

I agree and I still hope that one day they will do it. All this takes time, at least, as minimum. Shae Vizla didn't immediately become a bonus companion either too, right? :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

#VaylinBonusComp