So....about Vaylin....

Nihilix

Yeah.

Here's a link to the Darth Sion

(Kotor II) For anyone whose interested.

With pleasure has looked, even goosebumps have run from memoirs how long it was. In those gold times the dark side was brutal not that now these glamourous sith with multi-colored lightsabers and romanticism

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With pleasure has looked, even goosebumps have run from memoirs how long it was. In those gold times the dark side was brutal not that now these glamourous sith with multi-colored lightsabers and romanticism

KOTOR II came out in 2004? Damn ... I feel old now! I only recently played it with the restored content mod. :w_big_grin: It's so awesome, and with the mod the ending is a lot better.

Anyway back to Vaylin.

EA/Bioware ... *throws money at screen* Let us save/recruit Vaylin!

KOTOR II came out in 2004? Damn ... I feel old now! I only recently played it with the restored content mod. :w_big_grin: It's so awesome, and with the mod the ending is a lot better.

12 years of KOTOR..

Anyway back to Vaylin.

EA/Bioware ... *throws money at screen* Let us save/recruit Vaylin

Lol, yup, that'll be how we get a Vaylin companion.

#WeWantVaylin

Do you guys want to romance Vaylin or just have her as a companion? I'm curious.:rak_03:

I didn't want to romance her or have her as a companion.

I just wanted her to go a decent mental hospital and get the treatment she deserved.

Ideally giving her to the Jedi Order where they would have dozens of Jedi Masters to slowly guide her to redemption.

Do you guys want to romance Vaylin or just have her as a companion? I'm curious.:rak_03:

to start as a companion. Better with romance. ideally, a small quest and some special chips in her remarks, behaviour, customization

No to the romance.

Romancing Vaylin would require a battle royale. The sole survivior would unlock the ability to romance Vaylin.

I can't imagine a romance with Vaylin, but from the point of view of the dark side - will be very Force-sensitive children and grandchildren, which is important for legacy

Moreover, you get a very strong and powerful accolite, no experience in managing Force, with a little motivation, situated learning. And most importantly, easily controlled from the point of view of the adepts of the dark side (for light side and non-force users I still have no idea how to settle this, but at least as well as with Arkan for example)

btw, someone would've thought Vaylin not Force user character? I still can't get their, still focused on the grind of CEXP main char. How is the murder Vaylin? Just from the gun hit her the Force barrier?

#WeWantVaylin

Edited by UghkoffR

Uhhh while I've spouted more choices are better several times already.

I'm still waiting for my old LI's to come back, but defiantly companion :sul_smile: maybe a romance candidate for my DS Inquisitor. :rak_tongue: The Pirate guy has abandoned me :confused: and Lana is annoying me :mad:

Where's Makeb Chick?! Doctor Avesta <sobs> I lost your holo number!!!!!! Resettle your citizens on Zakuul!

Edited by Paulsutherland

I can't imagine a romance with Vaylin, but from the point of view of the dark side - will be very Force-sensitive children and grandchildren, which is important for legacy

Moreover, you get a very strong and powerful accolite, no experience in managing Force, with a little motivation, situated learning. And most importantly, easily controlled from the point of view of the adepts of the dark side (for light side and non-force users I still have no idea how to settle this, but at least as well as with Arkan for example)

btw, someone would've thought Vaylin not Force user character? I still can't get their, still focused on the grind of CEXP main char. How is the murder Vaylin? Just from the gun hit her the Force barrier?

#WeWantVaylin

Accolite?! If we get Vaylin as a companion on the Dark Side. I'm fine with giving her the title of 'Darth' and letting her head up 'Sphere of Law and Justice' or 'Sphere of Military Offense' She's proven to be an effective commander in the field and prefers frontline duty. She could lead the Sith Empire to victory over those Republic dogs!

#WeWantVaylin

Accolite?! If we get Vaylin as a companion on the Dark Side. I'm fine with giving her the title of 'Darth' and letting her head up 'Sphere of Law and Justice' or 'Sphere of Military Offense' She's proven to be an effective commander in the field and prefers frontline duty. She could lead the Sith Empire to victory over those Republic dogs!

#WeWantVaylin

Are you serious about Darth for Vaylin? Darth is the peak of sith power, this title is not given just for beautiful eyes. That this title goes to a relatively easy in game - does not mean that Vaylin it worthy. If you do not take the game into account - Darth not so much been in history. Not so much with the title. The fact that she may enter in some sort of your advice - maybe, although I'm not sure what to send her on the edge as the warrior would be a good idea, she's not a tactician and not a strategist, and not even a warrior. In this period of time she was a young teenager, some like Anakin, sensitive to the Force, nobody taught her how, all she knows is what managed to learn it herself with no experience. I don't think that SCORPIO had much to teach. Vaylin - this is for the future when she's ready, but now. No.

#WeWantVaylin

Edited by UghkoffR

Are you serious about Darth for Vaylin? Darth is the peak of sith power, this title is not given just for beautiful eyes. That this title goes to a relatively easy in game - does not mean that Vaylin it worthy. If you do not take the game into account - Darth not so much been in history. Not so much with the title. The fact that she may enter in some sort of your advice - maybe, although I'm not sure what to send her on the edge as the warrior would be a good idea, she's not a tactician and not a strategist, and not even a warrior. In this period of time she was a young teenager, some like Anakin, sensitive to the Force, nobody taught her how, all she knows is what managed to learn it herself with no experience. I don't think that SCORPIO had much to teach. Vaylin - this is for the future when she's ready, but now. No.

#WeWantVaylin

Hmmm well Acina has 'beautiful eyes' :)

In KOTET that party in Chapter 6 was because she took out several Alliance Fleets/Outposts in a short timeframe. Though I'll admit it's not stated whether she was actually taking part in the battles of just telling her ships to bomb X and just striking luck.

Chapter 1 she moans about not being on Voss with her forces. Implying she would much rather be out there in the fight than sitting around listening to Scorpio.

but maybe you're right. Oh I know, she can be the new 'Emperor's/Empress' Wrath.

Edited by fishpeople

Hmmm well Acina has 'beautiful eyes' :)

In KOTET that party in Chapter 6 was because she took out several Alliance Fleets/Outposts in a short timeframe. Though I'll admit it's not stated whether she was actually taking part in the battles of just telling her ships to bomb X and just striking luck.

Chapter 1 she moans about not being on Voss with her forces. Implying she would much rather be out there in the fight than sitting around listening to Scorpio.

but maybe you're right. Oh I know, she can be the new 'Emperor's/Empress' Wrath.

About Acina we know little and don't know what services she received that title. Might have something, but maybe for intrigue as Darth Zash. Vaylin good for working in the rear, terrify, control systems, and can even be as noisy assasin and executer. She's a Princess of Zakuul, but certainly not a warrior. But you're right, she has many chances to be close to the Emperor. Even pragmatic and loyal, Lana is next to no cost. :)

Edited by UghkoffR

About Acina we know little and don't know what services she received that title. Might have something, but maybe for intrigue as Darth Zash. Vaylin good for working in the rear, terrify, control systems, and can even be as noisy assasin and executer. She's a Princess of Zakuul, but certainly not a warrior.

She can be our bodyguard then with some fancy title so she feels special and or 'tingley.' :D

Wasn't Acina in charge of the 'Sphere of Technology.' (<-- Think that was what it was called.)

She can be our bodyguard then with some fancy title so she feels special and or 'tingley.' :D

Wasn't Acina in charge of the 'Sphere of Technology.' (<-- Think that was what it was called.)

But... in principle, you can even the role of the Emperor to give, it's your own business, then that's not it, you first need to obtain as a companion and that I not sure BW will give us the opportunity, because now SWteam is 70% of the fans of the light side of the force, and for us and for our interests, preferences and desires stand there, no one. And I have a feeling that will not Vaylin as a companion, in six months people will subside and be forgotten. You can of course pull the skin Vaylin for any companion, to ask Natasha Loring to say a few remarks, but it will not be the result, and see it'll just be you.

But... in principle, you can even the role of the Emperor to give, it's your own business, then that's not it, you first need to obtain as a companion and that I not sure BW will give us the opportunity, because now SWteam is 70% of the fans of the light side of the force, and for us and for our interests, preferences and desires stand there, no one. And I have a feeling that will not Vaylin as a companion, in six months people will subside and be forgotten. You can of course pull the skin Vaylin for any companion, to ask Natasha Loring to say a few remarks, but it will not be the result, and see it'll just be you.

In six months I don't think many of us will still be here. At least not as subscribers anyway, but who knows? Only time will tell.

You're probably right.

Maybe if I let out a comment like 'I'll pay for a Vaylin Companion' EA will demand Bioware milk my wallet. :rak_03:

You're probably right.

Maybe if I let out a comment like 'I'll pay for a Vaylin Companion' EA will demand Bioware milk my wallet. :rak_03:

the idea is good, but people need to subscribed to this, and if there are really a lot the result will certainly be. I calculated that people I know only about 1400 people who want to see Vaylin as a companion, about 400 of them want a romantic relationship with Arkan and Vaylin. But it's too low. But how many are willing to purchase separately I didn't ask.

Edited by UghkoffR

the idea is good, but people need to subscribed to this, and if there are really a lot the result will certainly be. I calculated that people I know only about 1400 people who want to see Vaylin as a companion, about 400 of them want a romantic relationship with Arkan and Vaylin. But it's too low. But how many are willing to purchase separately I didn't ask.

They could always do it as a reward for being a subscriber.

1400? Occasionally I'll see someone say #WeWantVaylin in facebook or twitter and there have been a few here. I didn't think the number was that high. At best I've only seen 20 different people. Either way, all we can do is wait.

BW are doing a lot, just that their resources are not unlimited, and they have bosses. And focus on priorities and what will be in demand by most players. But Vaylin it as a small addition, it may not provide the desired effect compared to invested in it time and effort. It is not in the same word #wewantvaylin, but simply to survey people about the story, what they liked and what is not, what they would like. And was that mostly in the beginning Vaylin perceive as the main villain, but later in the progression they find it as more of a victim than a villain. And do not perceive the time that we are forced to kill her, how could we resist. Also was picked up by a thought, and I voiced even here, that the light side was Arkann, at the same time dark with only a pile of corpses (although to give credit to kill Koth agreed many people like it).

Don't be surprised 1400 people, not all write here or ask questions, write in Twitter or Facebook, moreover, many in the country in which I live even for English do not speak, and the translation look at the fan sites or ask us. For 5 years, met with a large number of people here, even more since KOTOR.

BW are doing a lot, just that their resources are not unlimited, and they have bosses. And focus on priorities and what will be in demand by most players. But Vaylin it as a small addition, it may not provide the desired effect compared to invested in it time and effort. It is not in the same word #wewantvaylin, but simply to survey people about the story, what they liked and what is not, what they would like. And was that mostly in the beginning Vaylin perceive as the main villain, but later in the progression they find it as more of a victim than a villain. And do not perceive the time that we are forced to kill her, how could we resist. Also was picked up by a thought, and I voiced even here, that the light side was Arkann, at the same time dark with only a pile of corpses (although to give credit to kill Koth agreed many people like it).

Don't be surprised 1400 people, not all write here or ask questions, write in Twitter or Facebook, moreover, many in the country in which I live even for English do not speak, and the translation look at the fan sites or ask us. For 5 years, met with a large number of people here, even more since KOTOR.

I'll admit I've read through some of the comments on YT playthroughs of KOTET. I watched a Chapter 8 DS one and a good portion of the comments have people saying things like "Dam, I wish we could have recruited her."

Not sure what you mean here. If you mean what else we could have done? Stab her in the leg or arm? Wound her enough so she stops the bubble attack?

I'll admit I've read through some of the comments on YT playthroughs of KOTET. I watched a Chapter 8 DS one and a good portion of the comments have people saying things like "Dam, I wish we could have recruited her."

Not sure what you mean here. If you mean what else we could have done? Stab her in the leg or arm? Wound her enough so she stops the bubble attack?

use datacron

use datacron

That was something else I found to be annoying. We tell Lana in Chapter 7 to keep it hidden, telling her we don't want Valkorian to know we have it and in Chapter 9 she leaves it in the open, we walk up to it ... and he knows.

Not sure what would have happened had we zapped her with it.