Sorry EA moneygrabber

Cool_Rob

NO gear drop in OP and cant buy gear anymore, do I have to say more? No. I've been paying and playing since vanilla, no more. Will play abit, but wont pay anymore, because it's clear you only want us to buy cartel market items. I know it doesn't matter for you, but you have just lost a loyal sub Edited by Cool_Rob

Crafted gear = 220/228 buy it or make it yourself.

GC gear boxes = top end gear with set bonus, on an rng loot table (but you can run GC as long as you wish and continue to get boxes.

If you are waiting for welfare gear... nothing to see here.. move along.

Edited by Andryah

i have paid out the back side for the best gear i could get for that level. dont give me none of ur kiddie based replys.when most games start downhill they will gub for money any way they can and in turn hurts their game even more. i have been playing online since back in the blak hawk down days. i have seen this over and over. the devs try to force u to spend money to make up for what they are loseing,gbood play for them. bad for the player base. and it will show if they keep at it

i have paid out the back side for the best gear i could get for that level. dont give me none of ur kiddie based replys.when most games start downhill they will gub for money any way they can and in turn hurts their game even more. i have been playing online since back in the blak hawk down days. i have seen this over and over. the devs try to force u to spend money to make up for what they are loseing,gbood play for them. bad for the player base. and it will show if they keep at it

What are you talking about? There is no gear you can buy from the cartel market lol its all earned through gameplay.

What are you talking about? There is no gear you can buy from the cartel market lol its all earned through gameplay.

Facts never inhibit a good fact free passion based rant.

The fact that he insists the CM is pay to win and is the only place you can get gear with stats..... should tell us all something.

Edited by Andryah

That's not true. Once i brought Revan's mask and suddenly was doing Hyper-Mega-Uber dps. Also if you have the whole Malgus set, you'll become immortal tank no match for anyone in the game - true story, really. :cool:

Why would you say they're driving you to the cartel market for gear? Cartel gear is empty shells, looks only. You can't buy gear with good stats in the CM.

i never said it was pay to win as well. and at one time i had 267 days of sub. now i down to like 60

He said he was running an op and got no gear drops. I guess that means welfare to you?

He also said he could not buy gear anymore. ;) In your haste to attack me, you appear to have skim read what he wrote.

Fact is.. they announced in advance that OPs would no longer drop gear or tokens. They also announced in advance that said gear (BiS) was available in game without cost (other then time) by running GC. They also announced that crafters would be able to craft 220/228 gear.

And to put a cherry on top of it all.. he started another thread complaining that he did not want to craft gear. Apparently he is OK buying gear, but not if it is crafted gear. Or what he means by "buying" is with tokens. He was never really clear on that part.

The entire first post of this thread was just a classic hyperbolic "drive by" attack of the studio over some personal disappointment. Most of us see it for what it is.

Edited by Andryah

Facts never inhibit a good fact free passion based rant.

Oh? You are all about the facts now are you? Hmmm well then what was this from yesterday?

you would know that 99% of all the items in the player market are either running at stable prices or suffering modest deflation over time.

That's a fact too is it?