Do new story MORE unexpected please. Example no need standart fight vs Vaylinn need..

EnmaAii

maybe she will surrender for some reason.,

maybe you find way trap her?

in some datamain many already know what's happen, so need change some details in story and keep this changes )

look at the movie SW ep7. Really good unexpected story line there

---------------------------------------------

And try way what open players possibility REALLY change story

because in Kotfe you try kill Arcann or you not try - no changes. in both Arcann survived

its not interesting

maybe she will surrender for some reason.,

maybe you find way trap her?

Nah, you will find a Rocket Launcher lying around, throw away your hand forged weapon you gained during a whole KOTFE chapter buffed with spirits and shot her into Oblivion!!

look at the movie SW ep7. Really good unexpected story line there

You mean tear a whole in the ground between you and her during fighting? So she gets away like Arcann at the end of KOTFE?? OMG more chapters incoming then.

The fight against Arcann was pretty standard. - Don't stand in stupid and take note of the buffs and debuffs.

DPS him to final sliver of health then a cutscene and let him

Use the highly improbable Deus ex machina ( and his mummy) to escape with.

- easy peasy.

It was no more complex than the Bio beast on Oricon or the final fight in a star-fortress. - Other than the anticlimactic result of course.

I agree. We've already fought Vaylin more than once in various ways.

Instead, there should be a 23 minute cutscene where we face Vaylin before SCORPIO and the Eternal Throne, and Vaylin goes in for the kill, murders our companions, and then our character simply says "WAIT."

Pressing a button on a device that Yuun got from the Gree, SCORPIO freezes as it grips her in its control, and begins playing The Music from her vocoder as lasers from her eyes make a lightshow in the haze from the battle overhead. You unzip the skinsuit you've been wearing for 70 levels and reveal that you are actually Barry White.

"I've heard people say that...", you say to Vaylin, "Too much of anything is not good for you, baby. Oh no, but I don't know about that..."

Vaylin turns around, enthralled, mouth agape.

"Girl, I don't know, I don't know why... Can't get enough of your love babe"

Vaylin cannot resist the power of The Voice. She faces you, and rips off her armor as the Eternal Throne spins around and reveals a bearskin rug, bottle of cognac, and a blazing fireplace.

Fade To Black

Edited by stoopicus

Vaylin cannot resist the power of The Voice. She faces you, and rips off her armor as the Eternal Throne spins around and reveals a bearskin rug, bottle of cognac, and a blazing fireplace.

Fade To Black

Maybe I'm showing my age here but that setting makes me think - Burt Reynolds

Edited by Dunderheid