Why are you removing CM passes?

JPOSR

CM serve a very valid purpose

Im currently unable to sustain a constant sub cuz well my son was born and money does not grow on trees, so i bought a lot of passes to use when my current sub expires.

How iam i supose to run ops then?

Im currently unable to sustain a constant sub cuz well my son was born and money does not grow on trees, so i bought a lot of passes to use when my current sub expires.

Read the descriptions carefully. Non-subscribers won't get any rewards at all from running Ops in 5.0. (Well, I suppose trash-mob junk drops might still be available, but the current tokens are disappearing in favour of CXP, and only subscribers get that.)

I'm not going to even touch the debate about the structure of GC and CXP and all that, except to say that I'm not yet convinced either way.

You'll be reimbursed for those. Preferred players do not have ops access in 5.0 because they would not receive any rewards from doing so. They are working on a galactic command pass that would replace the ones you have. No idea when that will come into effect though. Basically, preferred won't have access to the level 70 endgame premium content.

Well in the circles of the raiders many many people went preffered since i actually is great. In the guild we had only 2 subs for the whole guild and they were buying all the passes for us and we gave them credits for it (buying from GTN ofc)

The preffered option is too good in this game, people can do everything just for subbing once at a certain point, its great. Since the game is dying and BIoware needs money because more and more people are leaving they had to swap to this, since it may keep the game alive for some time!!