I Have Designed The Perfect Interface That EA Has Always Intended

DewyMossEmpire

Also, why can't I update my facebook page from the game?

I have played MMORPGs that had a "link to Facebook" feature. For ... reasons(1) ... I have a page on FB, but there is no way in all the seven Llehs that I'd link an MMORPG to it.

(1) Not good reasons. Not bad reasons. Just ... reasons.

I think that currently, it is a bit too difficult for the casual playerbase they need to attract. For example, having any options is a big no-no. Simply use one button for it all, and make sure to get rid of anything that has no use in a rotation. Maybe take the Cartel Coins option away from Sins but let Sorcs keep it.

The ultimate RNG... One button interface.

Maybe it autoattacks... Maybe it party jawas... Maybe it buys a hypercrate

The nirvana of simplicity, CM and RNG!

Great Scott... You've done it

I understand that having credits and cartel coins is too confusing for the target audience of 5.0 so in a move to 'fix' the problem credits are being done away with and we will just use cartel coins. There is fortunately a conversion for credits ,1 million credits will be worth .1 of a cartel coin. This ratio will also be used in all quests that had previously rewarded credits.

I understand that having credits and cartel coins is too confusing for the target audience of 5.0 so in a move to 'fix' the problem credits are being done away with and we will just use cartel coins. There is fortunately a conversion for credits ,1 million credits will be worth .1 of a cartel coin. This ratio will also be used in all quests that had previously rewarded credits.

Well you see, you only have half the story here. They are taking away our credits but the cartel coin replacements will only be delivered to us slowly over the next 42 chapters. And even then, 70% of the CC will be missing at the end of the chapters.

Well you see, you only have half the story here. They are taking away our credits but the cartel coin replacements will only be delivered to us slowly over the next 42 chapters. And even then, 70% of the CC will be missing at the end of the chapters.

what the f*ck are you guys talking about >.>

Edited by DewyMossEmpire

I can't believe you guys are pointing out so many mistakes, I thought this was fool proof! BAH! I will begin working on a system that will create a character, use the buttons, & automatically buy & discard hyper crates over & over again.

Nothing is fool proof, because fools are so ingenious.