You know the game is too easy.....

mmmbuddah

I dont even know where that is, I would be up to do it sometime though if you give me coordinates? :cool:

Here we go: Hoth -914,167

Just quick travel to the "Leth Outpost" from there just head straight north up the mountain when you get the "Extreme Height" debuff you are close, and once you can see the two young wampas (and the security chest,i doubt anyone picks it up anymore) you are there, attacking those two will spawn the big one (Bioware did that because people where farming that chest 24/7...literally).

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP has done multiple videos to prove his point and your nip picking.

Be a man admit you lost this one and move on.

^ QFT.

Nobody's asking to have a hard mode for everyone but default difficulty setting should be a bit challenging.

When's there no difficulty, the game play becomes dull and boring.

Edited by Deewe

I love the idea that, because an actual power got used a couple of times, during a naked fight against a level 65 champ, that the game isn't too easy.

Or that the OP is clearly wrong because ONE fight, during ONE class story, takes your companion away and therefore can't be beaten naked and unarmed.

Christ. : \

Edited by ReverendAnderson

Ok... well...

Yes the story content is easy. It always has been. It's supposed to be. But you're getting difficulty settings iin December (if I'm interpreting things corectly) so it's time to stop complaining about this. Unless you're just bragging about how good you think you are doing story content, in which case I bestow unto you a hearty thumbs up, a "Cool Story Bro" plaque, and my admiration or 5 minutes until I go think about something else.

It's the datacrons + the presence boost from legacy that's making everything so easy.

No it isn't. I've just started making characters on 3 New servers (so no legacy) and leveling was a joke. I was level 65 in 2+ days at most. Leveling in this game is just plain easy with or without any Legacy perks.

Ok... well...

Yes the story content is easy. It always has been. It's supposed to be. But you're getting difficulty settings iin December (if I'm interpreting things corectly) so it's time to stop complaining about this. Unless you're just bragging about how good you think you are doing story content, in which case I bestow unto you a hearty thumbs up, a "Cool Story Bro" plaque, and my admiration or 5 minutes until I go think about something else.

If I understand the difficulty levels correctly (and I hope I'm not correct), it's only for Kotfe, and Kotet chapters we'll have the difficulty setting for. I hope we'd get it for all of the original story as well, but I do not believe we will from what I've read.

Ok... well...

If we ACTUALLY get difficulty settings (and they're done well) I'll stop my sub running out here in a few months. But so far I haven't seen any kind of official confirmation about that. And I suspect that it's BECAUSE people complained about the ridiculous drop in difficulty after 4.0 that we might actually get them.

Yeah, the story content was never hard, but it was much hard than it is now a year ago. You actually needed to play the game to win. : p

Edited by ReverendAnderson

If I understand the difficulty levels correctly (and I hope I'm not correct), it's only for Kotfe, and Kotet chapters we'll have the difficulty setting for. I hope we'd get it for all of the original story as well, but I do not believe we will from what I've read.

Source on that? Not beng conbative, genuinely curious

I agree the OP and other guy have proven the point, but that said I kinda LOVE these videos. OP and other guy, please don't stop! They are hilarious!! Maybe on the snooze fest ones you could do like a high speed version? I don't know much about the way you make these vids.

I would love a series of these where you go around fighting all kinds of things.

I agree the OP and other guy have proven the point, but that said I kinda LOVE these videos. OP and other guy, please don't stop! They are hilarious!! Maybe on the snooze fest ones you could do like a high speed version? I don't know much about the way you make these vids.

I would love a series of these where you go around fighting all kinds of things.

You could always watch it in 2x speed on youtube. :)

If we ACTUALLY get difficulty settings (and they're done well) I'll stop my sub running out here in a few months. But so far I haven't seen any kind of official confirmation about that. And I suspect that it's BECAUSE people complained about the ridiculous drop in difficulty after 4.0 that we might actually get them.

Yeah, the story content was never hard, but it was much hard than it is now a year ago. You actually needed to play the game to win. : p

Well it's been a day, and it's the weekend so confirmation and clarification will be forthcoming SOON. They haven't confirmed much about 5.0 yet.

As to your second point, there's ways to mitigate your companion's effectiveness. Turning off heals is the easiest way to add challenge, or put them on passive.

Remember, the game is for everyone, not just you. If you find it easy, congratulations. Find a way to make it harder, as OP has done. Or go play a different game. Or try different game modes.

LOL I not really sure this is something new or to get upset about since I see threads dating back to 2012 stating the game is 2 easy and thats before companion buffs. But hey who dont love a good CJ :rak_01:

Probably be a interesting project to go back count how many "This game is way to easy" threads since the creation.

Edited by Applejacxs

I've watched like a minute (it's late and I'm trying to finish some work before I go to bed). A big problem is they aren't generating threat to get the direct attacks that walker is capable of (they're pretty much a gnat) so the companion doesn't have to heal them much, they just have to heal themselves, with their level 65 stats.

The window's open at 1:53 and it looks like they're using a stim of some type on their icon bar, only noticed because their Mastery stat was lit up which also affected their endurance and power, as well as the four class buff boosts. I'd say the bigger issue though is the lower threat generation, negating the more aggressive defenses and attacks as I've seen the walker put a hell of a better fight than that as my Annihilation Marauder generates threat like crazy.

Yeah, the attacks are so weak you cant generate any. : shrug : If I went into tank mode it wouldn't help because then id have shields.

Ok... well...

I actually would love more difficulty levels. I mean, if you make it single player, make some difficulty levels =D. That would make me a little more interested. :)

I use shadow play . Im by no means an expert on this stuff. lol. If I had more time I would def learn and add some silly music. xD

I use shadow play . Im by no means an expert on this stuff. lol. If I had more time I would def learn and add some silly music. xD

I'm not expert too, just downloaded some free software called "Open Broadcaster Software" and that was my second video - the first one was the Ancient Horrors or whatever it was called heroic on voss but i forgot to start recording it :D

Remember, the game is for everyone, not just you. If you find it easy, congratulations. Find a way to make it harder, as OP has done. Or go play a different game. Or try different game modes.

Dude, the OP beat a level 65 champion naked. Regardless of who the game is for, that's broken. And it didn't start out that way.

I'm not expert too, just downloaded some free software called "Open Broadcaster Software" and that was my second video - the first one was the Ancient Horrors or whatever it was called heroic on voss but i forgot to start recording it :D

I have time tomorrow, I may try to scrape some funniness together. Currently leveling a gunslinger since I cant play my male characters anymore. ( Ill give you three guesses why ) xD

I read it on Dulfy. The NYC cantina news or some such thread. you'll have to read through it to find it tho.

http://www.dulfy.net/2016/10/8/swtor-news-nycc-cantina/

Thank you sir.

EDIT: Found the part. Yes I see how what you said can be concluded from that tweet. Most disappointing if true.

Is Smedley working for EA now? :D

Ha!

Edited by eriksarcasm

Dude, the OP beat a level 65 champion naked. Regardless of who the game is for, that's broken. And it didn't start out that way.

You have a point. BUT, he did use a bit of technique. He had 4X as a healer, drawing aggro and doing damage. Not every player is going to be savvy enough to do that, is my point. Actually my point is, showing something is possible doesn't mean the content is broken. Also it took 10 minutes, that's not really recommended gameplay. I'd say it's a bit of an accomplishment if you put in the time it takes to run all the content in this manner.

But on the other hand, is that really challenge, dragging out content instead of actually making it harder? I suppose that's a matter of opinion.