You know the game is too easy.....

mmmbuddah

show us you defeating master yonloch on tatooine. and what class are you doing all this on? make sure you try soloing like that on a operative or sniper. Or you could use your brain and disable your companion. Or is what you really want a button to modify everyone elses gameplay?

Im pretty sure I already stated many times before with a healing companion. Again, you will see the video I just recorded, you will probably fall asleep, but I will wait for your apology. And it doesnt matter which class anymore, because there is no more strength / aim / cunning / willpower. ;)

Edited by mmmbuddah

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF being downleveled means that you are still quite a bit stronger than a regular character at that level.

EDIT: On second thought, since you're only using fists, that might not be true...

They're using Legacy PvP melee moves I think that are unlocked via Valor... also I would consider using grenades on the walker as cheating the rules as it would be an assist beyond fighting gearless. Will wait to see their video though...

They're using Legacy PvP melee moves I think that are unlocked via Valor... also I would consider using grenades on the walker as cheating the rules as it would be an assist beyond fighting gearless. Will wait to see their video though...

Grenades are weaker than the fists. xD Think I used them 3 times, for a total of 3k damage on an enemy that has 280 k health.

Its uploaded now, just waiting for processing. Going to die of boredom in a second....

Edited by mmmbuddah

Out of curiosity, what Influence level is your companion?

Their influence level is 10.

Im warning you though, it is an absolute snooze fest. I was tempted to stop at 50% health, but I know someone wouldve said " YOU PROBABLY DIED, HUR DURR HUR " or something like that. :D

Edited by mmmbuddah

Im pretty sure I already stated many times before with a healing companion. Again, you will see the video I just recorded, you will probably fall asleep, but I will wait for your apology. And it doesnt matter which class anymore, because there is no more strength / aim / cunning / willpower. ;)

you didnt fight master yonloch with a healer. You are lying if you claim to have done so. And class does matter. running a class with defensive buffs will make a huge difference. If the game is just too easy for your awesome skill and you insist on running your comp with full healing skills, maybe this isnt the game for you. If what you want is to run everyone else's gaming experience, you should write your own, because bioware isnt likely to hire you as lead dev.

you didnt fight master yonloch with a healer. You are lying if you claim to have done so. And class does matter. running a class with defensive buffs will make a huge difference. If the game is just too easy for your awesome skill and you insist on running your comp with full healing skills, maybe this isnt the game for you. If what you want is to run everyone else's gaming experience, you should write your own, because bioware isnt likely to hire you as lead dev.

Are you trying to be as rude as possible so I put you on ignore, or does it just come naturally?

Actually you are wrong, I just did a champion walker on darvanis completely naked with punches ( aside from the random grenade to fill in cool down times )

Your wish is my command!

If you thought THAT made you sad, wait till you see THIS!

Edit.... it is going to take over half an hour to upload that yawn fest of me fighting a champion walker on Darvanis naked..... STAY TUNED

So what you're saying here is that you started to do it, but then didn't do it, since you used something other than punches and kicks. Film at 11?

Grenades are weaker than the fists. xD Think I used them 3 times, for a total of 3k damage on an enemy that has 280 k health.

Its uploaded now, just waiting for processing. Going to die of boredom in a second....

Slight correction, you didn't use grenades, you used shoulder cannon. Grenades hit for 1/4th or more

Oh my god. I knew someone would say something. I actually hovered over the tooltip to show the damages at one point, where you could see it does a whole TWO HUNDRED more damage. Let me just waste 10 more minutes of my time to appease you guys.....oh wait. No I won't, because I proved my point, and you guys are just sore losers.

:rak_03:

So what you're saying here is that you started to do it, but then didn't do it, since you used something other than punches and kicks. Film at 11?

You do realize that enemy had over 280 k health right? So using a grenade 3 times or shoulder cannon 7 times would equal a whole....................................................SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EXTRA damage. Man. I really cheated so hard.....I shouldve just punched him 7 more times.....:rolleyes: And I know you didnt watch the whole video, because its 10 minutes long. And you replied within 1 minute of me posting it. GG.

Edited by mmmbuddah

You do realize that enemy had over 280 k health right? So using a grenade 3 times or shoulder cannon 7 times would equal a whole....................................................SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EXTRA damage. Man. I really cheated so hard.....I shouldve just punched him 7 more times.....:rolleyes: And I know you didnt watch the whole video, because its 10 minutes long. And you replied within 1 minute of me posting it. GG.

I think we're being trolled bro. Anyway, point proven, case closed.

Edited by Tsetso

Seriously, you will probably fall asleep. But here it is. I suggest moving to 7 minutes so you do not die of boredom. :D

You messed up.....you forgot to open your character window to proof you are naked (unless i missed it i admit i didn't watch the entire thing).

I dont even know where that is, I would be up to do it sometime though if you give me coordinates? :cool:

Sure i get the coordinates for you once iam back home.

You messed up.....you forgot to open your character window to proof you are naked (unless i missed it i admit i didn't watch the entire thing).

Sure i get the coordinates for you once iam back home.

Of course I did, but i just did it quickly, so you would have to watch the whole thing to see it. I will try to find it, but I will probably die if I watch the whole thing again, doing it was boring enough lol.

Edit : 1:45 I think it was, or shortly after. lol.

Edited by mmmbuddah

I think we're being trolled bro. Anyway, point proven, case closed.

I've watched like a minute (it's late and I'm trying to finish some work before I go to bed). A big problem is they aren't generating threat to get the direct attacks that walker is capable of (they're pretty much a gnat) so the companion doesn't have to heal them much, they just have to heal themselves, with their level 65 stats.

The window's open at 1:53 and it looks like they're using a stim of some type on their icon bar, only noticed because their Mastery stat was lit up which also affected their endurance and power, as well as the four class buff boosts. I'd say the bigger issue though is the lower threat generation, negating the more aggressive defenses and attacks as I've seen the walker put a hell of a better fight than that as my Annihilation Marauder generates threat like crazy.

"The game is so easy that you can beat it with nothing but punches and kicks", until "well, I started to, but decided that I needed to use other tools too". The reason, "But cooldowns" should be irrelevant, unless you were going to die during the wait for cooldowns? So the basic argument is: The game is too easy, so long as you only pay attention to certain parts, and disregard everything else that doesn't quite fit.

"The game is so easy that you can beat it with nothing but punches and kicks", until "well, I started to, but decided that I needed to use other tools too". The reason, "But cooldowns" should be irrelevant, unless you were going to die during the wait for cooldowns? So the basic argument is: The game is too easy, so long as you only pay attention to certain parts, and disregard everything else that doesn't quite fit.

Your coming across as a petty loser.

The OP has done multiple videos to prove his point and your nip picking.

Be a man admit you lost this one and move on.

I've watched like a minute (it's late and I'm trying to finish some work before I go to bed). A big problem is they aren't generating threat to get the direct attacks that walker is capable of (they're pretty much a gnat) so the companion doesn't have to heal them much, they just have to heal themselves, with their level 65 stats.

The window's open at 1:53 and it looks like they're using a stim of some type on their icon bar, only noticed because their Mastery stat was lit up which also affected their endurance and power, as well as the four class buff boosts. I'd say the bigger issue though is the lower threat generation, negating the more aggressive defenses and attacks as I've seen the walker put a hell of a better fight than that as my Annihilation Marauder generates threat like crazy.

For all it's worth he could just direct the companion to attack and sit, picking his nose. The only contribution from all the punches and the shoulder cannon is probably 200 dps max, so he saved us the trouble of watching 3 more minutes of the "snoozefest"