Why the hell would anybody want Shae Vizla as a companion?

RameiArashi

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want her dead at my bounty hunter's feet. She's a coward who refused to battle to the death. She's unfit to be leading the Mandalorians.

So put her on passive and get her killed, there ya go. Problem solved, she's dead at your feet. ;)

I want her dead at my bounty hunter's feet. She's a coward who refused to battle to the death. She's unfit to be leading the Mandalorians.

Well maybe we can do her... at least my female BH would like it very much.

Apart that I have quite a couple of others characters that either don't care, would eventually throw her through the express exit on their ship down to use her as a nice carbonized living room table or torture her forever.

I like her. Not saying I'd use her with every character. There are many companions I haven't used for one reason or another. But I'm sure I would with someone. The thing for me is, I'd rather her be one of those companions who actually provide input from time to time, instead of a silent partner who is just along for the ride. Though this hasn't been done since the class stories with the exception of KotFE chapters, but we cannot swap those out to hear what other characters might say.

The better question is:

WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER COMPANION?!

We have a TON already.

Nico, Ranos/Hexid, Shae for "free" at levels 1 or 10 are pretty powerful if you need a crafting cadre. Heck, finish the story through your capital planet and you should have 5 or 6. The way I've levelled most my DvL crew I could use a few freebies (missed Nico).

It's like getting Boba Fett as a companion (kinda). It's the spirit of the thing that is appealing more so than Shae herself. Her being such an independent leader of a character... the idea that she would fall in step with you makes you seem like that much more important of a person. Especially since, from the look of it, she will be a permanent companion, not some temporary ally who betrays you later.

It's like getting Boba Fett as a companion (kinda). It's the spirit of the thing that is appealing more so than Shae herself. Her being such an independent leader of a character... the idea that she would fall in step with you makes you seem like that much more important of a person. Especially since, from the look of it, she will be a permanent companion, not some temporary ally who betrays you later.

Why would I want an incompetent who was eaten by the Sarlacc after being taken down by a blind man?

Scorpio, Senya, and Koth looked like permanent companions too (especially Scorpio, who for Agents that don't watch the 16 chapters of cutscenes actually IS a permanent companion).

you can do blood hunt and make her kill herself in it

Yeah, been thinking about that on and off since I read it: is this the first time we can actually watch an individual get into a fight with themselves? Not a duplicate, but actually them?

There should be a special companion button you can hit during this matchup so that Shae can try to kiss Shae, and if she does you win the fight. Because if that happens, we all win really.

Why would I want an incompetent who was eaten by the Sarlacc after being taken down by a blind man?

Scorpio, Senya, and Koth looked like permanent companions too (especially Scorpio, who for Agents that don't watch the 16 chapters of cutscenes actually IS a permanent companion).

Lol. Well Shae Viz is more competent than Boba Fett, ok. Point taken. >.>

But this is for being subbed, not as part of the story. They wouldn't make her non-permanent if she's a sub reward. Also note (hadn't noticed this before): It has a date above each pre-order reward that you need to be subbed at.

Shae is October 25, Rapid Recon Walker is November 27, and early access is if you're a sub continuously from October 25 through November 27.

So that explains why they are using the word "pre-order." It's like a pre-order in that you get some of it early by paying early.

I plan on killing her simply for what she did to the jedi temple but you have a very good point as well.

All signs pointing to her death.

her armor set is one of the best looking mando sets in the game. she has been a character associated since launch (the trailer). some of the best SWTOR cosplay I have seen has been of Shae Vizla. She is an iconic character. Of course people are going to want her as a companion.