Please Bioware, never do this again.

Jansin

Up until now I thought this was the best release ever. Bioware worked hard, addressed player concerns, took their feed back, and incorporated as much of the that feed back as they possibly could into the game. Bioware opened its servers to the public for testing and most players got a look at what is to come. Most companies keep that under wraps until release. So we got to preview before we bought. Again and again Bioware has impressed me with its emphasis on customer relations. They even moved up prelaunch by 2 days. Really awesome of you guys, seriously.

In one fail swoop you've managed to piss off the bulk of your fans before they ever get to play the game. Many like myself have been waiting for 3 years. I believe we have more than shown our patients. I feel like I am watching a scene of Vader teasing a child with lollipop. The problem is not that I am jealous of those who are playing nor mad that I've been passed by. Its now that we have gotten so close we been tossed in the dark not knowing.....When. Hell I was going to plan my whole week around this. But now I am in limbo. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the next, maybe not until the 19th.

I understand the graduated entry onto the servers. But it needs to be tied to your game code so that when you receive your post purchase email you have a time and date which you may start. This lottery like system is pure torture.

You are understandable mad, but tomorrow you'll forget all about it. More than half of my guild didn't get in, because the release of players to the game was far to conservative. Not even one server was even half full, so I think they were way to cautious.

Tonight we will be awake and curse their heads. Once we are in, we will forget all about it and laugh.

See you ingame bro. :)

Edited by Ethice

Up until now I thought this was the best release ever. Bioware worked hard, addressed player concerns, took their feed back, and incorporated as much of the that feed back as they possibly could into the game. Bioware opened its servers to the public for testing and most players got a look at what is to come. Most companies keep that under wraps until release. So we got to preview before we bought. Again and again Bioware has impressed me with its emphasis on customer relations. They even moved up prelaunch by 2 days. Really awesome of you guys, seriously.

In one fail swoop you've managed to piss off the bulk of your fans before they ever get to play the game. Many like myself have been waiting for 3 years. I believe we have more than shown our patients. I feel like I am watching a scene of Vader teasing a child with lollipop. The problem is not that I am jealous of those who are playing nor mad that I've been passed by. Its now that we have gotten so close we been tossed in the dark not knowing.....When. Hell I was going to plan my whole week around this. But now I am in limbo. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the next, maybe not until the 19th.

I understand the graduated entry onto the servers. But it needs to be tied to your game code so that when you receive your post purchase email you have a time and date which you may start. This lottery like system is pure torture.

The "Bulk" of fans aren't pissed off. You are trying to speak for the majority that you aren't a part of. The majority of people knew before hand how this would play out and accepted the fact that they preordered later than others and will have to wait. You just lack patience.

To the OP,

Grow up. Your acting like a 5 yrs old

THis is the most smoothest release I have ever had in a MMO. I am glad they are doing it like this. If you are such a big fan, you would have pre-ordered on day one like the most of us did. Guess what, all those 21st July pre order peopkle are currently playing. That could have been you!

The "Bulk" of fans aren't pissed off. You are trying to speak for the majority that you aren't a part of. The majority of people knew before hand how this would play out and accepted the fact that they preordered later than others and will have to wait. You just lack patience.

wrong, I am telling you .. majority of players is pis*** off :)

Edited by Dogblaster

What exactly did you show your patients?

Its a shame that people cannot be appreciative of the extended early access. It has been known for some time that it would be staggered access. They did not lie, they kept their promise and its for the better simply because you are not waiting in this HUGE queue for the next 12-16 hours like people were doing just earlier this year with Rift.

Its done for a reason, one that has been thoroughly explained today although relatively reasoning has been known for a while.

"In one fail swoop you've managed to piss off the bulk of your fans before they ever get to play the game. "

--------------------------------------------

Wrong.

You will get in tomorrow and you will be all better.

Well, I'm a huge fan and I'm madder than Hell!

Its not a lottery system. They are sending invites based on when you entered your pre-order code.