Looking for a guild either side

TryShoootingBack

Hello there,

I'm looking for a guild that is looking for either a healer or DPS. I have characters on both sides, and I main a sage/sorc, I've been out of the game for quite awhile, but I really want to get back into raiding, my gear's not the worst, though it could be better. My best nights for operations are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I have lots of raid experience, though most of it is from pre-4.0, I've downed every boss except hard mode Revan in ToS, and the bosses from Hard mode Torque on in the Ravagers. If you'd like to contact me my name in game is Sammï (with an umlaut) on the republic side, or Jaesia on the Empire.

I really hope to find a group and appreciate all those that read this

If you don't mind transferring to The Ebon Hawk send in a application to <Tragic Heroes> on Pubside TEH.

We are a small HM and NiM guild with 2 current NiM teams and 1 HM teaching team. We also do weekly guild pugs of HM/NiM/Worldbosses.

If you are interested click the link to our website in my signature, if you have never clicked a referral link before you can also use mine found in my signature to get a free transfer here!

• 8 months later...

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

Hello there,

I'm looking for a guild that is looking for either a healer or DPS. I have characters on both sides, and I main a sage/sorc, I've been out of the game for quite awhile, but I really want to get back into raiding, my gear's not the worst, though it could be better. My best nights for operations are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I have lots of raid experience, though most of it is from pre-4.0, I've downed every boss except hard mode Revan in ToS, and the bosses from Hard mode Torque on in the Ravagers. If you'd like to contact me my name in game is Sammï (with an umlaut) on the republic side, or Jaesia on the Empire.

I really hope to find a group and appreciate all those that read this

The guild I raid in on bastion is immortal we just cleared HM SnV next week is HM GoTM