Sell Arma Rasa/HK-55 recovery mission for 2- 5$ on web as digital extension of Kotfe.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

If this digital extension would be aviable only for active subscribers,i think they would buy it,even if they wont be happy about it,they must pay it extra.

Well,many people could be angry on me for this sugestion,but i would gladly pay that to get back the HK-55,i hoped i can recover it later,but i was wrong.

I ve long time ago sugested that on swtor web page could be separated cartel market/store for subscribers that could have items for sale that arent aviable normaly in game,or they cannot be ascquired anymore.

But if there be such market/store on web site,not expect players would pay more than 2 $ per one item,but that item would be immediately account wide.

Well separated section is Shroud of Memory Mission/HK-55 Bonus Chapter it is subscriber reward of course.

I dont know how to deal with that.

Solution 1- We could doit this mission Shroud Of Memory with hk-51 and the dialogues would be slightly different.

Solution 2 - Make it aviable for all subscribers without additional payments.

Solution 3 - Option buy separate Arma Rasa Mission and Shoud Of Memory mission,but rather cheaper would be better.

Solution 4 - HK-55 Recovery-Arma Rasa mission/Shroud of Memory could be reward for subscribing for 60 days as reward,or make addition to store/web site market.

Still its not same as subscribe for half year,i know that.

The Shroud of memory mission did litle backfire when it not worked properly and players who would like have it,they cant acces it,since they dont have the hk-55 [me included].

Well,there also Zo-om companion seems its fine companion to have.

Ps: This sugestion is not ment to insult subscribers that did subscribe for almost year to get this missions, just pointing on fact players would like get this.

Edit: Thanks for add something for read ,Satisfying enought would be get the HK-55 back,since i did subscribe becoz of him to get him when kotfe just started and it was new,and then... bang HK-55 end up as scrap in fight with Arcan ... and just watched it over and over .... and asking WHAAAT ?! .... :( [same strange bad surprise with Darth Marr and Revan Before[i expected after Revan merge with splited himself he would live,did not happend]...

I did not played swtor when was possible recover Hk-55 ofcouse it is something to regret.

Thanks.

Edited by REVAN_cz

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

If this digital extension would be aviable only for active subscribers,i think they would buy it,even if they wont be happy about it,they must pay it extra.

Well,many people could be angry on me for this sugestion,but i would gladly pay that to get back the HK-55,i hoped i can recover it later,but i was wrong.

I ve long time ago sugested that on swtor web page could be separated cartel market/store for subscribers that could have items for sale that arent aviable normaly in game,or they cannot be ascquired anymore.

But if there be such market/store on web site,not expect players would pay more than 2 $ per one item,but that item would be immediately account wide.

Well separated section is Shroud of Memory Mission/HK-55 Bonus Chapter it is subscriber reward of course.

I dont know how to deal with that.

Solution 1- We could doit this mission Shroud Of Memory with hk-51 and the dialogues would be slightly different.

Solution 2 - Make it aviable for all subscribers without additional payments.

Solution 3 - Option buy separate Arma Rasa Mission and Shoud Of Memory mission,but rather cheaper would be better.

Solution 4 - HK-55 Recovery-Arma Rasa mission/Shroud of Memory could be reward for subscribing for 60 days as reward,or make addition to store/web site market.

Still its not same as subscribe for half year,i know that.

The Shroud of memory mission did litle backfire when it not worked properly and players who would like have it,they cant acces it,since they dont have the hk-55 [me included].

Well,there also Zo-om companion seems its fine companion to have.

Ps: This sugestion is not ment to insult subscribers that did subscribe for almost year to get this missions, just pointing on fact players would like get this.

Thanks.

One more thread from someone asking for something which he KNOWS he is NOT entitled to have.

They should leave the BONUS chapter as advertised-- a subscriber reward, ONLY available to those that EARNED IT by subscribing from January 11-August 1, 2016 as per the CLEAR AND EXPLICIT terms and conditions.

The same goes for HK-55. He is a subscriber reward for anyone subscribed on January 11, 2016.

Anyone not subscribed on January 11, 2016 is NOT entitled to Hk-55 as a companion and anyone not subscribed from January 11-August 1,2016 is NOT entitled to have access to the bonus chapter.

One more thread from someone asking for something which he KNOWS he is NOT entitled to have.

They should leave the BONUS chapter as advertised-- a subscriber reward, ONLY available to those that EARNED IT by subscribing from January 11-August 1, 2016 as per the CLEAR AND EXPLICIT terms and conditions.

The same goes for HK-55. He is a subscriber reward for anyone subscribed on January 11, 2016.

Anyone not subscribed on January 11, 2016 is NOT entitled to Hk-55 as a companion and anyone not subscribed from January 11-August 1,2016 is NOT entitled to have access to the bonus chapter.

Exactly!

Just got a friend into SWTOR and when she saw me HK chapter with Z0-OM she excitedly asked at what point she could get that. :(

Signed (the price should be a bit higher, though. $12 to get back HK, and maybe $20 to unlock the escape chapter).

Edited by ZanyaCross

Just got a friend into SWTOR and when she saw me HK chapter with Z0-OM she excitedly asked at what point she could get that. :(

Signed (the price should be a bit higher, though. $12 to get back HK, and maybe $20 to unlock the escape chapter).

IF BW did decide to shaft those who actually MET the requirements to receive those subscriber rewards and cater to the "entitled, have to have to have it, even though I KNOW I am not entitled to have it" crowd, the price should be MUCH higher and ONLY real money, NO CC's.

I would hope that IF they decided to sell subscriber rewards (which they never have before) that they would price the individual monthly rewards at $20 and the BONUS chapter at no less than $120,.

As for those who start playing after certain subscriber rewards, then maybe that will be an incentive to keep subscribing so as not to miss any future subscriber rewards.

Edited by Ratajack

As for those who start playing after certain subscriber rewards, then maybe that will be an incentive to keep subscribing so as not to miss any future subscriber rewards.

This sums it up perfectly.

I've said before that I feel like since I've supported this game from Day One by subscribing, and maybe if it weren't for me and other subscribers the game might not even be here for new people to play, and now they want the same stuffs that I have for something they weren't around for just isn't cool.

I don't expect to go start any other MMO (ie. WoW) and have access to everything in that game from Day One and nor should I expect to. It's cool to look at other veterans of games and see some neat stuff they have that shows their dedication to the game and the world they're inhabiting. I can ask them about it and hear a cool story about it.

These special stuffs aren't just "fluff", they have meaning behind them, meaning that becomes meaningless if they're just given away to anyone at any time.

Not everyone can get everything and that's OK.

Edited by PetFish

only if they have to sort through all that other hk-55 stuff in their mail just like i do

Serious tho, I dont like this kind of stuff being permanently kept from large parts of the player base, id rather stuff be gated off by nim ops like hateful entity and those hellraiser wings.

I also think most players in game (maybe not on this forum) are mature enough to understand it doesn't hurt or slight them for more people to get this opportunity in other ways than how we qualified for it.

signed +1

only if they have to sort through all that other hk-55 stuff in their mail just like i do

Serious tho, I dont like this kind of stuff being permanently kept from large parts of the player base, id rather stuff be gated off by nim ops like hateful entity and those hellraiser wings.

I also think most players in game (maybe not on this forum) are mature enough to understand it doesn't hurt or slight them for more people to get this opportunity in other ways than how we qualified for it.

signed +1

I would hope that most players in the game are mature enough to accept that there will be some things in game that they will never have. I would hope that most players in the game are mature enough to accept that BW is not at fault if THEY do not meet the requirements to have a certain item, and that BW is under NO responsibility to make that item available to them.

I would hope that most players in the game are mature enough to accept that there will be some things in game that they will never have. I would hope that most players in the game are mature enough to accept that BW is not at fault if THEY do not meet the requirements to have a certain item, and that BW is under NO responsibility to make that item available to them.

case in point

nice try, no one is ascribing fault or blaming anyone of irresponsibility

Edited by Monumenta

IF BW did decide to shaft those who actually MET the requirements to receive those subscriber rewards and cater to the "entitled, have to have to have it, even though I KNOW I am not entitled to have it" crowd, the price should be MUCH higher and ONLY real money, NO CC's.

I would hope that IF they decided to sell subscriber rewards (which they never have before) that they would price the individual monthly rewards at $20 and the BONUS chapter at no less than $120,.

It's honestly sad how desperately you seem to want to punish people who's only crime is that they weren't playing the game before a certain date.

Also, please stop with the "paid $120 for chapter" nonsense. You got a ton of other stuff for being a sub, from artifact access, WZ access, FP rewards, Heroic rewards, KotFE content, etc. It's a weak argument that nobody is buying.

It's honestly sad how desperately you seem to want to punish people who's only crime is that they weren't playing the game before a certain date.

It's honestly sad that you people don't know what "punish" actually means.

Edited by PetFish

In nearly 5 years there has not been a single subscriber reward made available by other means. There may have been similar items, but not 'the' item. That does not mean BW cannot do so, but there is zero precedent for it. And I would be very surprised if they did so now.

Saying people are being punished for missing these rewards, any of them, is exaggeration to the extreme. Punishments are having things taken from you that you already had. Like having gear or credits taken away for using an exploit. Or having your Ranked rating reset to 0 for win trading. Rewards are being given something you did not have for meeting some goal or criteria.

As far as the cost arguments go, you have to look at it both ways. Did we actually pay $120 solely for the bonus chapter? No. Did we have to pay $120 to get access to the bonus chapter? Yes. And we had to give BW that money when they wanted it, not when we wanted to give it to them.

HK-55, the bonus chapter, Nico Okarr and all (mostly ugly) HK rewards are EXCLUSIVE rewards for being a subscriber at a given time. We payed for Nico when there was literally NOTHING in the game to pay for. Anyone can access full KotFE just by subscribing in August and save 8 months' worth of subscribtion fee. Those who have these EXCLUSIVE prizes deserve them to be EXCLUSIVE, and not sold for CC or money. If these ppl wouldn't have maintained their sub status for years, there wouldn't be a game for you to whine about.

If BW ever released these EXCLUSIVE rewards for those who didn't meet the conditions, first they would lose ALL subscribers who pay even when there is no new content around, and secondly, they would face a lawsuit for breaking Terms and Conditions.

If you don't want to pay for subscribtion all-year, it's fine. But don't expect to get the same rewards as those who do. And no, you can't buy it for 2$ (still can't imagine somehow you were serious).

What's next? In a few months a request to buy Victorious Pioneer Armor Set for those not participated in DvL event?

I wasn't subscriber then, so I don't have it. Would I like it? Yes. Do I have the right? No. Same with Nico.

Only thing I dislike about it that achievements for HK-55 and Nico are visible to everyone. They really should make separate achievement sections for stuff like that.

Edited by Vercundus

It's honestly sad how desperately you want to reward people who simply do NOT meet the requirements to receive that reward.

Those who did NOT qualify for the rewards are NOT being punished, despite the attempts of many to claim that they are. Those who did NOT qualify for the rewards are simple NOT being rewarded for meeting those requirements.

Not being rewarded is hardly being punished.

Also, please stop with the "paid $120 for chapter" nonsense. You got a ton of other stuff for being a sub, from artifact access, WZ access, FP rewards, Heroic rewards, KotFE content, etc. It's a weak argument that nobody is buying.

Whether those who actually qualify to have access to the BONUS chapter received anything else for their $120 or not is irrelevant. The fact remains that those who actually MET the requirements for the BONUS chapter subscribed for 8 months or $120 at the single month rate of $!5. That IS what they paid in order to meet the requirements to receive the BONUS chapter.

If BW were to change their stance on subscriber rewards, and make them available again, the cost for the BONUS chapter should be no less than what a player who actually MET the requirements for that BONUS chapter paid--$120.

It's honestly sad how desperately you want to reward people who simply do NOT meet the requirements to receive that reward.

Those who did NOT qualify for the rewards are NOT being punished, despite the attempts of many to claim that they are. Those who did NOT qualify for the rewards are simple NOT being rewarded for meeting those requirements.

Not being rewarded is hardly being punished.

You have an interesting understanding of human psychology. Go shower one of your kids with gifts because they were born five-minutes earlier and see if the other one agrees with your stance.

Whether those who actually qualify to have access to the BONUS chapter received anything else for their $120 or not is irrelevant. The fact remains that those who actually MET the requirements for the BONUS chapter subscribed for 8 months or $120 at the single month rate of $!5. That IS what they paid in order to meet the requirements to receive the BONUS chapter.

If BW were to change their stance on subscriber rewards, and make them available again, the cost for the BONUS chapter should be no less than what a player who actually MET the requirements for that BONUS chapter paid--$120.

That's like demanding someone pay $120 for a breakfast because you got a continental breakfast with the room you rented at a motel. :rolleyes:

All Bioware has managed to do with this is further divide the community. The entitled who think they should be treated like royalty for nothing other than simply finding the game first, and players that get frustrated because no matter how much they work for or pay, they are forever outside of that club.

Edited by ZanyaCross

You have an interesting understanding of human psychology. Go shower one of your kids with gifts because they were born five-minutes earlier and see if the other one agrees with your stance.

We're not talking about twins here. A more apt analogy would be of two siblings born a couple years apart. When you get your sixteen-year-old their first car, you don't buy one for their fourteen-year-old sibling - and in two years' time, you're probably not going to get the exact same car for the second kid, they can get something else. If you decide that 12 is an appropriate age to get a tablet, one kid may get an iPad 2, and then a couple years later, the other kid's getting an iPad 3 - similar gifts, not the same, and not given at the same moment in time.

TL;DR: siblings don't necessarily get the same things at the same time while growing up, and neither do subscribers.

/notsigned