Don't Buy Old Hypercrates from the Cartel Market

Saregon

These are shipment 1 packs, they never had certificates in them to start with, certs didn't start till shipment 2, the Contraband Packs.

It would be nice to know who owns open access Strongholds with slotmachines ... So that people could at least get enough reputation to be able to actually USE these certificates nowadays ...

These are shipment 1 packs, they never had certificates in them to start with, certs didn't start till shipment 2, the Contraband Packs.

OMG, you're right, totally missed that. It's been too long. :)

So I guess there's still a chance for certs when they bring back the other packs. *hopeful*

Or better yet... don't buy them so they are encouraged to release direct for sale armor and weapons on the market.

BOOM. We don't buy a single GAMBLING pack here... ever. This game stopped being about STAR WARS and started being about GAMBLING the day that ELECTRONIC ARTS came in. This is THE REASON that the original owners of BioWare left shortly after launch. They couldn't stand to see something they worked so hard on be reduced to GAMBLING FOR CHILDREN.

No. Five items per pack, but no certs. That said, I bought one crate of each of the four types, and I got *SIX* Covert Energy (invisible) chest pieces. But they do have "shower of credits" tokens in them.

5 items per pcak WTH i been geting only 4

It would be nice to know who owns open access Strongholds with slotmachines ... So that people could at least get enough reputation to be able to actually USE these certificates nowadays ...

Cedaric's Nar Shadaa stronghold on Shadowlands. I'm happy to have guests :)

Since the stronghold owner has to be online for you to be able to access it without a key, the easiest thing to do is to ask in gen chat on fleet. Whenever I see someone asking, there's a couple replies from people who have it.

I usually send them a key so they can gamble away for as long as they want while I switch between characters and factions.

(Anyone who wants a key on JC can send a mail to Jetz'Schepperts.)

I love it when people tell others what to do on the Internet (or in life for that matter). Going to buy some just to annoy the OP.

So if I told you that if you got anything good to not give it away for free, you'd give it away for free, right?

mail Alyzendra pub side or Immolator imp side (Alyzendra's Marketplace Cantina) on JC. I have a slot machine as well as all the gathering nodes

Edited by Khelthar

Again, do actual old packs from a year or two back have certs in them or not? I have some collecting dust.

Old "Cartel" Packs (Crime Lord's Cartel Pack, Blockade Runner's Cartel Pack, Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack, Space Pirate's Cartel Pack) do not have certs. Old "Contraband" Packs, Bounty Packs, Star Fighter Packs, Stronghold Packs, Nightlife Packs, Shadow Packs, and Explorer Packs do have the chance to drop certs (that are not a 100% drop).

Edited by DarthDymond

Old "Cartel" Packs (Crime Lord's Cartel Pack, Blockade Runner's Cartel Pack, Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack, Space Pirate's Cartel Pack) do not have certs. Old "Contraband" Packs, Bounty Packs, Star Fighter Packs, Stronghold Packs, Nightlife Packs, Shadow Packs, and Explorer Packs do have the chance to drop certs (that are not a 100% drop).

Ok thanks and do they still? Is there a difference between original Eplorer for instance and current reissue?

Ok thanks and do they still? Is there a difference between original Eplorer for instance and current reissue?

Well, the current reissue isn't the explorer packs. It is Shipment 1, the Cartel packs, which never had certs, neither back then nor now. Explorer was one of the later shipments, and had certs and Esstran reputation items.

We can only go off the ones available now(shipment one, with obsolete mats and all), and they are as per release so Id guess that all the other shipments will be as per release as well.

We can only go off the ones available now(shipment one, with obsolete mats and all), and they are as per release so Id guess that all the other shipments will be as per release as well.

Well, I can tell you that the current re-release of the "Shadow" packs has certs. I am a happy bunny. It has the relevant rep items as well, about which I am all "meh" because I already maxed that rep.

And six items per pack, which doesn't sit well in the new pack interface, since its graphics only really suit five per pack.

Well, I can tell you that the current re-release of the "Shadow" packs has certs. I am a happy bunny. It has the relevant rep items as well, about which I am all "meh" because I already maxed that rep.

And six items per pack, which doesn't sit well in the new pack interface, since its graphics only really suit five per pack.

Yeah thanks to the re-release of packs with certs i have finally been able to buy the Overlord’s Command Throne that i wanted and unlock it in collections.