Story Voice Acting: Who's was better, Valkorion or Lich King?

CKNORTH

C'Thun! Especially when doing archaeology in WoW and C'Thun's creepy voice kicks in making you think you've gone mad!! :D

Back on topic however Valkorian over Lich King. Valkorian's voice sounds way more powerful than the Lich King's, however nothing is more scary than being chased by the Lich King in the Forge of Souls. I loved that bit.

C'Thun! Especially when doing archaeology in WoW and C'Thun's creepy voice kicks in making you think you've gone mad!! :D

Back on topic however Valkorian over Lich King. Valkorian's voice sounds way more powerful than the Lich King's, however nothing is more scary than being chased by the Lich King in the Forge of Souls. I loved that bit.

I loved that part in the forge of souls, probably the best part in an expansion I have played. The only thing creepier I would have to say was the Butcher in Diablo 1 "Fresh Meat!" :D

You guys know the gal who voices Kira in SWTOR also voices Jaida Proudmoore in WoW? I didn't realize this because I haven't played WoW since 2011.

Yeah, Laura Bailey does great work.

To go high-octane nerd for a moment (even by Star Wars MMO online message board standards :o) you can check out her and a bunch of other video game voice actors (many of whom have done work on SWTOR and/or WoW) playing a weekly D&D game that they've been livestreaming for over a year now.

Edited by DarthDymond