Space, Space, Space, Space, I need more Space

LOWTHOR

Everytime a SW MMO adds space stuff it quick becomes useless-unplayed content.

You obviously never played JTL in SWG. That was by far the best space experience for any Star Wars game and it never got old. SWTOR could learn a lot from JTL in how to do a true space experience.

You obviously never played JTL in SWG. That was by far the best space experience for any Star Wars game and it never got old. SWTOR could learn a lot from JTL in how to do a true space experience.

Gonna have to disagree there. The skies may have been packed at the launch of JTL, but there wasn't a ton of activity after that. Were people flying up there, yeah... but at least on Eclipse you were effectively alone unless someone wanted the xp farm spot you were at.

Edited by azudelphi

Gonna have to disagree there. The skies may have been packed at the launch of JTL, but there wasn't a ton of activity after that. Were people flying up there, yeah... but at least on Eclipse you were effectively alone unless someone wanted the xp farm spot you were at.

That may have been the case on Eclipse, but that was not the case on Shadowfire. Not to mention, a lot of new content was added to JTL during the NGE, as well as even a raid being in space. There were also a lot of new ships introduced, specifically gunships, that gave a lot of incentives for players to go to space.

I'm assuming you only played pre-NGE and as such have a very limited scope of the entirety of JTL's life cycle.

Edited by Aowin

That may have been the case on Eclipse, but that was not the case on Shadowfire. Not to mention, a lot of new content was added to JTL during the NGE, as well as even a raid being in space. There were also a lot of new ships introduced, specifically gunships, that gave a lot of incentives for players to go to space.

I'm assuming you only played pre-NGE and as such have a very limited scope of the entirety of JTL's life cycle.

Actually played PRE-NGE to shut down. The skies were pretty quiet when I was grinding master pilot skill to get my gunship.

That may have just been the experience on one of the lower population servers though; will totally acknowledge that.

This right here. Shadowfire for a long time was active in Deep Space. I spent so much time there in my Advanced X-Wing it was like my second home. JTL in general was so much better than anything BW put n this game. I miss my AdX. Best X-Wing on the server.

By the way, is this Aowin Stargrazer, THE Aowin from Shadowfire? If so Kili'kaa and Jaye'naa Fly-Hyte say hi :p lol

Edited by Kilikaa

This right here. Shadowfire for a long time was active in Deep Space. I spent so much time there in my Advanced X-Wing it was like my second home. JTL in general was so much better than anything BW put n this game. I miss my AdX. Best X-Wing on the server.

By the way, is this Aowin Stargrazer, THE Aowin from Shadowfire? If so Kili'kaa and Jaye'naa Fly-Hyte say hi :p lol

And K'yehlar says "two on one, two minutes" ;)

Yep. One and the same. I never thought I'd run into either of you two again. I suppose some old SWG vets are still playing SWTOR after all these years. Good to see you.