Level 60 character token and Titles

Wintermist

If you do buy a token to go directly to a level 60 character, could you please also include the titles you would have gotten up to that point. Since it already starts with "all quests done" it would make sense.

Or you could simply allow you to start the normal game as a level 60 character if you so wished.

Main thing though, the missing titles you would get from all the quests it starts with completed.

If you do buy a token to go directly to a level 60 character, could you please also include the titles you would have gotten up to that point. Since it already starts with "all quests done" it would make sense.

Or you could simply allow you to start the normal game as a level 60 character if you so wished.

Main thing though, the missing titles you would get from all the quests it starts with completed.

I disagree.

I personally feel that if you insta-60, you shouldn't get the titles, as you didn't actually earn them.

Just my 2c though.

Absolutely not! You did not earn those titles, therefore you should never be granted them if you use a instant 60 token. You should also never be allowed to go back and do the class or companion stories starting at 60. Even with level synch it would be way too easy and it is already easy enough. No, if you create a level 60 there should be consewuences. If you cannot handle them then level a new character, don't make a instant 60.

As with the Nico thread, I'm not a fan of giving players swag they choose not to earn. As with the Nico thread, if EA/BW decides to make the titles available in the CM for a ridiculously exorbitant price, then sure.

That said, I am less opposed to allowing Insta-60s to actually play the game before KOTFE. Sure, even with level-sync, they will cruise through the content. But it's not as if starting at level 1 requires much more effort. When I made a new Sage a few weeks ago, I was synced to Coruscant's max level the moment I stepped on-planet, and remained cap-synced on every world since (I do all the planetary missions and at least one pass through all the Heroics along the way).

Edited by Thoronmir

I'm just thinking that I've got 22 characters, 17 of which I've played through all of this before with. I wouldn't mind that if I had done a character path before and unlocked the titles from that, if I then bought a token for a 60 for that same class, I could have what I've achieved before.

It's not a major deal since playing through it all is rather quick if you want it to be. I wouldn't mind that if I achieved something in a previous playtrhrough I could unlock it for a same class character the next one, much like Cartel Coin titles and that.

But yeah, not a big deal in the end.