after playing the new chapter which companions did you loose? (spoilers)

jamiemcd

Spoiler Alert do not read if you havn't played Gemini Deception yet

for my jedi Sage I've lost Koth and Scorpio

for my sith Inquisitor I've lost Broonmark and Scorpio

I have no idea how I have managed to make Koth stay for my sith Inquisitor since I've played KOTFE twice with two of my republic toons and Koth left them

Edited by jamiemcd

Something is..

odd with Koth, checking in Companions & Contacts on my Inq I have both:

"Koth appreciated your decision to prevent the destruction of the Spire."

and

"Horrified at your destruction of the Spire, Koth has had enough. He has abandoned the Alliance."

and, yeah, he left :confused:

Just Scorpio. I think if you let Kaliyo shut down the droids and blow up the city then Koth leaves. I haven't had this happen yet on my agent or my jedi. My agent took the, you're doing this on your own bit to which Kaliyo begged her to stick around and do it so she said no. Even if we get Scorpio back, both my Jedi and my Agent will melt her down to scrap. :p

Just Scorpio. I think if you let Kaliyo shut down the droids and blow up the city then Koth leaves. I haven't had this happen yet on my agent or my jedi. My agent took the, you're doing this on your own bit to which Kaliyo begged her to stick around and do it so she said no. Even if we get Scorpio back, both my Jedi and my Agent will melt her down to scrap. :p

same here she betrayed us big time lol:D

Edited by jamiemcd

Both my DS toons, (Sorc and Sniper), lost Koth, but neither has done the latest chapter yet.

My Gunslinger lost SCORPIO, and she is up to latest chapter, obviously. But Koth stuck around for her, presumably because she made the LS choices. Then again, she is LS V

You forgot

Darth Marr and HK-55. I got HK-55 back

My first Knights character, a jedi knight:

Rejected Ak'ghal Utar,and killed Broonmark, He lost Scorpio when she turned traitor (as I expected).

My dark side jedi consular

Killed Tanno. He also Rejected Dr. Lokin (for the acheivmen)t. Hasn't met Kailyo yet but when he does he'll be planning her execution.

My Dark vs Light sith warrior

Rejected Ak'ghal Utar and banished Kaliyo. He has't done chapters 14 or 15 yet.

To be honest the moments that your decisions cause you to lose a companion or get them killed are so out of the blue without any real lead up to it, that I simply felt apathetic to the whole thing. I was like oh...oh well. Whatever.