The Light Imperium Guild News 7/18 - 25

CarlieJo

Hello Everyone,

First congratulations to our two raffle winners Grimxreaperx and Street Walker! Thanks to everyone who bought tickets and donated we raised over 1.1 million credits.

For our next fundraiser we will be giving away 2 Dark vs Light packs and 2 Grand Chance Cubes! The buy in price for these will be 10K. Due to the ticket price going up; this raffle will be going on for two weeks so everyone will have time to get some credits together, and it will end on 8/1/16. To Enter:

subscriber players you can put your entry fee in the Guild Bank or send it to me via mail.

Free 2 Play/ preferred status players you can send me ( Rayhan ) a message via mail telling me how many tickets you would like to purchase, and then I will reply with a message that is marked C.O.D. (credits on delivery- which means it will be taken out of your inventory and sent back to me) for the amount of tickets you want to buy.

Remember to Recruit like crazy guys, just type /ginvite (player’s name) in chat to invite people.

We are growing like cray! I have enjoyed getting to team up and play with all of you, if you are interested in forming/ joining a group for Ops, WZ, or FP let me know so we can start forming groups! The ranking in the guild goes:

Light Initiate > Imperium Member > Dignified Member > Representative > High Councilor

At level 20 you get auto moved to Imperium Member, any ranks after that are earned through participation and involvement with in the guild.

TeamSpeak 3 info: server address is- ts.blackwidows.co -there is no password, the channel for our guild is under Other Games-> Star Wars: The Old Republic-> The Galaxy

Have a GREAT week, and message me if you need anything!

Grand Mistress Rayhan Stellanova