Tank LFG Mandalorian Raiders. Black Vulkars server, Republic side.

Enistre

Maybe I'll give General Forums a try?

Hi everyone. I'm a level 30 tank on Black Vulkars looking for a group to do Mandalorian Raiders.

Anyone from these forums on that server want to go?

Because, spamming General chat and whispering people individually and using the /who option to post what I need hasn't been working the last four hours.

I'm sure glad there's no LFD tool though, because being one out of ten thousand players on my server, I certainly have the mental capacity to remember every single individual I party with, to make sure they are worth grouping up with again. Reputations matter!

... But seriously, I want this Flashpoint. Please Send Tells. Or message me with a time and date you'd like to run it. That way, I don't have to keep sitting in the SPACE STATION SPAMMING GENERAL.

While I agree that they need to put in a LFG tool, I also think that not having one does help to strengthen a community more. However, this is now the standard for MMOS, so it will eventually be put in because simply, it needs to be done.

Long as they don't do it cross server, I'll be happy.

While I agree that they need to put in a LFG tool, I also think that not having one does help to strengthen a community more. However, this is now the standard for MMOS, so it will eventually be put in because simply, it needs to be done.

Long as they don't do it cross server, I'll be happy.

I definitely feel the sense of a strengthened community by spamming General man. You have an awesome point.

I didn't bash this game. I seriously want this Flashpoint, and this gives me a bigger player pool to advertise in than the Space Station's General chat.

The LFG is not limited to the space station, please read the manual before you complain. You get msg every player on your server if you want to, or see their LFG status.

I always find a group like this, people just need to learn how the ingame tool works.

The LFG is not limited to the space station, please read the manual before you complain. You get msg every player on your server if you want to, or see their LFG status.

I always find a group like this, people just need to learn how the ingame tool works.

Please read my post properly. I'm in the space station to spam general chat. The lfg function, I am using properly. I just don't want to harass people in Illum for an invite.

Edited by Enistre

/bump STILL LFG MANDALORIAN RAIDERS. PST IF INTERESTED.

Take a chill pill.

Ppl expectation of the effort/time it take to pug stuff has been biased by the McDo of MMO's.

This MMO went back to community building basis, and this is what guilds are for.

Join a big one and you'll have more chance to get good ppl at your lvl with the same goal.

PS: Being 46 myself, and questing, I can say that I stopped doing Heroics when I started getting on planet with a pop of 9 or less... Its normal for a new MMO, I accept it, you should too.

I -adore- how may play time has been restricted to running around the space station because I want to do an instance.

Hey but YOURE BONDING WITH YOUR COMMUNITY! So suck it up apparently. This is according to the fanbois who insist that is being social.

Why? You've out leveled it. Anything that drops will be junk for you anyway. Move on, catch it with an alt.

This is the problem with the current state of the game. You should naturally be hitting instances at the correct level by getting directed there. The fact that you need to hit up a droid at the fleet every so many levels to check to see if a new one is up is flawed and doesnt feel like a natural progression to the game.

Cmon, aren't you having fun sitting in the space station all those hours reading the stimulating conversations in general chat as people build the non-LFG tool community? All that "getting to know each other" coming from people just sitting there, and being bored and being frustrated they can't enjoy the content they want to enjoy because they can't find a group, so they cure their boredom by arguing and insulting and telling everyone else they know nothing? It's just an awesome community getting built on most servers alright!

This is the problem with the current state of the game. You should naturally be hitting instances at the correct level by getting directed there. The fact that you need to hit up a droid at the fleet every so many levels to check to see if a new one is up is flawed and doesnt feel like a natural progression to the game.

+1 - The system for flashpoints is one of the most unintuitive systems I have seen in an MMO in a very long time.

It has been years since I saw an MMO that made you SEEK out dungeons instead of trying to steer you toward them.

Bioware seriously needs to fix this...I make groups for flashpoints all the time and you would be shocked at the number of times I hear: "Whats that?" when I ask people if they want to join.

The VAST majority of people don't even realize these instances EXIST! This is a horrible flaw in this games design.