The Light Imperium, Guild News and Announcements 7/11-17

CarlieJo

Hello Guild Members,

First off, if you are new Welcome to our guild! We have a great group of friendly and helpful people so please don’t be afraid to talk to someone. I have had a few people ask me about grouping for raids, if any of you would be interested in forming or joining a group for Ops, FPs, or just a PVP group please let me know so I can get an idea of how many people we would have.

As you know, or may not know, our guild is hosting a raffle contest to raise money for a Flagship/Stronghold. Tickets are only 1K and there is no cap to the amount of tickets you can buy, the raffle doesn’t end until the 18th. There will be two winners, one will receive a terrorclaw Raptor mount and the other will get an Acrid Chemilizard mount. I will be using Excel to calculate and pick the winners so it stays 100% fair. If you want to have your name put in the raffle here is how:

subscriber players you can put your entry fee in the Guild Bank or send it to me via mail.

Free 2 Play/ preferred status players you can send me ( Rayhan ) a message via mail telling me how many tickets you would like to purchase, and then I will reply with a message that is marked C.O.D. (credits on delivery- which means it will be taken out of your inventory and sent back to me) for the amount of tickets you want to buy.

If every person in the guild donated only 50k this week, by Friday we would have enough money to buy a Flagship. I like to make being in a guild fun, and donating your hard earned money isn’t always that fun sometimes, that is why I try to host contest like the raffle so even though you are giving your money to the guild, you also have a chance to win something in return.

Have an amazing week; hope to see you soon!

Rayhan Stellanova - The Bastion