SWG: Chilastra - Role Call

ShadowViper

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squall-Leonhart was in imperial

Guild: Sand Storm Army on Tat

Played from pre cu to nge then rage quit. Good old days when i was with Bofa and the gang Icarus etc

MY GOD! :eek:

I was in SSA myself, but former was ST (Sector-Ten) home to -NotFar- ^^

Name was Sk-Twitch, after holo grind I ended with Bounty Hunter. I came back to SWG after NGE for a bit to check it out and met up with Bofa again. You still have any contact with any ST/SSA?

Posting sort of late here as I don't frequent the forums much.

Original day 1 Chilastrian here that stuck out it out through the NGE. Most people know me by my forum name, Jaiir Nyock. Good to see some familiar faces.

I'm continuing the Legacy here, see you all around :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Chilly people. I was in DN with Lucyloo. My toons were Scion, one of the 1st Village wookie Jedi, Braxxon-a rm/cm and my favorite toon I played was Phrixus-BH. I remember Deecee being one of my favorite kills. Was a good guy. I used to hunt with Aeshyl from time to time. I'm looking to get in with some Chilastra people.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey chillians!!!

I played on Chilly for several years. Toons name was Dafole/silke/Xenedras and something else. I was in many guilds including NIGHT. Now im on Bloodworthy under the name Alucardi/Aziler/Ponda

Rain from chilly rebel

Where my wookie at??

descartes playing this game?? I need a new t21!

I loved that game til holocrons came and I caught the servers best weaponsmith in the cantina pursing dancer for the jedi unlock.

I think I quit that day!

• 3 weeks later...

Liquor checking in.

Lots of old friends on SWTOR. Great to see you all!!!

Liquor is the BH (of course) :csw_fett:

Capo is the Sith Warrior :csw_redsaber:

Guild went to Darth Bandon while I was deployed. Sorry I didn't see the Chilastra crew selecting a server.

*MaFiA* is the Pub side while DaRk *MaFiA* is our Sith side members.

I was Bounty Hunter Steds Boida with the Dark Legion on Chilastra during NGE.

I'm playing as Jedi Knight Steds Boida with the guild Hero on Shadow Hand.

If any of my old guildmates see this, please give me a holler. I still feel bad for when I left SWG, even though that was years ago.

Does anybody know which Dark Legion on SWTOR is the legit one? I'm not having any luck in my searching.