Unobtainable achievements list

TheRandomno

Updated for 5.0:

• Removed Treek achievements :)
  • Removed Gree achievements (the wording no longer mentions bolster so it is likely they have been fixed, this will be easily confirmed next Gree event)
  • Added Dark vs. Light achievements. I put them in red although they don't technically fit the definition. The color coding definitions are really messed up right now, but I don't think anyone really cares about them so I can't be bothered to work out better definitions. They made more sense when I originally added them but I changed them several times when I realised they were slightly incorrect. Even if the DvL achievements are rewarded again, they will still be in the list in yellow.

That seems to be it. As always please report any achievements here.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Celebration Jawa cause it'll be next, it gives the same achievement as the Party Jawa and is a 5th Anniversary Vender gift. It will be available from December 13, 2016 – January 16, 2017.

I said on the last page I will remove them in December, and add them back in January.

Edited by TheRandomno

I found something, and I wonder if this qualifies before I report a bug (thinking about it, it's a bug, at the very least a description inaccuracy bug):

Under Flashpoints, there is General, and under that, there is Flashpoint Master for 50 points (NOT Flashpoint Master (Master) for 100 points).

According to the description it says: Cleared all listed story mode flashpoints at least one time.

It even has a 20 Cartel Coin reward, cherry on top.

Now, since 5.0, there are only Veteran and Master flashpoints in the game, I wonder if this became unobtainable?

I was thinking they maybe forgot to change the description (from Story to Veteran), but if I look at Flashpoint Master (Master) for 100 points, the description is updated there (from Hard to Master).

The only way to confirm that this is not unobtainable is to run flashpoints that are not obtained on the list in Veteran Mode and see if they update in the 'story mode' list of the achievement.

Edited by Galahard

The only way to confirm that this is not unobtainable is to run flashpoints that are not obtained on the list in Veteran Mode and see if they update in the 'story mode' list of the achievement.

This is what I just did and it worked. Just a text error.

Added <Devour the Light> and <The Balance of the Force>.

Also, wat is this? I whispered the guy and he said some people didn't have their progress reset. I'll have to look more into this.

• 1 month later...

Haven't played in ages so I'm basing these fixes on the patch notes. Please let me know if anything was incorrect. Relevant patch notes:

• Dark vs Light Meta Achievements have been granted to players who earned them.
  • All Achievements that require the Party Jawa are now able to be completed with the Celebration Jawa.
  • Defeating all of the Dark vs. Light World Bosses now grants the expected Achievements.

the 3 blizz achievements that u could get during the alliance alert mission also mysteriously disappeared months ago

http://dulfy.net/2016/02/10/swtor-hk-55-and-blizz-alliance-recruitment-guide/#Achievements-2

^ those

well these are back now, along with 1 new blizz cheevo "break the ice".

also the firefrost adrenal assault has been fixed.

red reaper hm cheevos and the section under "uprisings > general" seems to be bugged tho.

Update: Changed points for DvL achievements. All but the final achievements for each section have been removed, so it's "only" 260 points that are unobtainable.

Added Red Reaper Master Mode achievements.

Removed <Firefrost: Adrenal Assault>

Also re-ordered the sections to fit with current in-game order.

Edited by TheRandomno

Update: Changed points for DvL achievements. All but the final achievements for each section have been removed, so it's "only" 260 points that are unobtainable.

Also re-ordered the sections to fit with current in-game order.

Adrenal in Fire Frost works, Celebration jawa works too.

Also 5.1 removed the achievement for Blizz (10 points)

Update: Added <Break the Ice>, <Initial Uprisings (Story)> and <Initial Uprisings (Veteran)>

I think this is all for 5.1.

I was on Marauder actually not on a bounty hunter but it doesnt matter thanks for adding it!

I think that Initial Uprisings Achievement works, but only if you get the quests for the Uprisings from the fleet. I've saw various people with old uprisings having added to this achievement. Got to try it today.

Edited by NeverLoseFaith

I was on Marauder actually not on a bounty hunter but it doesnt matter thanks for adding it!

It's just where the achievement is located.

I think that Initial Uprisings Achievement works, but only if you get the quests for the Uprisings from the fleet. I've saw various people with old uprisings having added to this achievement. Got to try it today.

I don't know of anybody who's been able to get the achievement but I'll see what happens.

I dont think so, i took Fire Frost to finish the adrenal achievement and i finished it 2 times (took mission from fleet) and was doing it solo with just companion. I had to finish it cause at the last boss you have all 3 bonuses (adrenal, launcher and grenade) and the many small droids spawn, which are great for completing the adrenal achievement.

So i finished the SM Uprising twice, alone and didnt get the achievement (picking it up from fleet).