for those complaining about low pop servers

IvamAkorahil

did the thought ever strike your mind that there is 7 more days of waves to come, and that those also roll on the servers currently present?

if the servers were capped today allready then there would be day long queues on the 20th on some, because a hundred thousand people created chars on the first few servers.

Chill out, servers fill over the next 48 hours

did the thought ever strike your mind that there is 7 more days of waves to come, and that those also roll on the servers currently present?

if the servers were capped today allready then there would be day long queues on the 20th on some, because a hundred thousand people created chars on the first few servers.

Chill out, servers fill over the next 48 hours

The servers aren't empty. Most are high, full or medium right now in the US. The server I was assigned to (which I won't get in for a couple more days) is already full. I shudder to think what it will look like tomorrow, or when I actually get in. These servers are going to need to be split, and probably multiple times. They WAY messed up their planning by rolling out server populations this way. Even if a server is full, more will still come as those assigned via the guild mechanic haven't gotten in yet. This is especially true for people that didn't preorder the game.

BW, be prepared to split the servers.