Free character transfers from tofn

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just returned 2 days ago and my server is dead .... im lucky that i have 1000 cc for tranfer ... i hope to trasnfer atleast 4 more chars ... maybe one day .... THX for ruining my experience with this game ....

See Dave from Costumer Support?!

See Eric Muso?!

Please address this issue! The game is dead over there. You know it!

(And the next jerk that comes here to say that no one cares, even though it's been true, remember, PLAYERS care!)

EDIT: redggar - Hold on buddy, I'm trying to open their eyes! Help me out! LOL ;)

Edited by Kyemin

eeee guys im new to subscription so sorry if my refer is not in the signature please correct me if im wrong or i put it wrong...i saw alot of people complaining about that...id like to ask...if i change server i will not lose my sub right?i saw that alot of people suggested red eclipse..is that server so active?and how can i get a free transfer card?i already read about legacy...as i said im new to sub i only have one character....and can someone give me a link for crossguards lightsabers forum chat?....thanks all for your time to read and reply :)

eeee guys im new to subscription so sorry if my refer is not in the signature please correct me if im wrong or i put it wrong...i saw alot of people complaining about that...id like to ask...if i change server i will not lose my sub right?i saw that alot of people suggested red eclipse..is that server so active?and how can i get a free transfer card?i already read about legacy...as i said im new to sub i only have one character....and can someone give me a link for crossguards lightsabers forum chat?....thanks all for your time to read and reply :)

You wont lose your sub if you transfer a character. As for lightsabers, when your posting on the forums under the smileys click more and all the weapons and stuff is there :csw_blaster::wea_09::wea_03::wea_01::wea_02::csw_vader::csw_falcon:

• 2 weeks later...

Things like this happens, it's normal but what really gets me is no respond/action from EA/BW. If they really want to run this game and keep players, they should at least put some interest. Server is empty, they do not respond here, on forum. They ignore their clients, which pay them for game content like WZ, FP, OPS -> You can't make any of it, cuz there is no people on the server. Seriously, put yourself together BW and do something, either lower transfer price or make it free for subs.

I heard that transfer was cheaper some time ago, but I didn't know in time, I came back to the game, bought subscription and now I'm shocked cuz game feels lifeless, weekend evening 23 ppl on the fleet, other planets 1-3....

I want to move my 7 chars to TRE, but 1k per character is ridiculous...

Seriously, give us some attention BW!

I was lucky enough to transfer 2 toons for the lower price.....but i have a lot more that need xfers buuut 1000 CP per toon ? like....seriously ? I have to pay as a customer because the product I'm paying for isn't offering what it should.

Its like buying a new PC but the PC dies in a few months ...so you ask them for a new one and they say sure pay X amount per component and we will ship them to you in a timely fashion. . . Only bioware could pull this of :)

Hello everyone! First time poster on this forum.

I have seen several issues in this game. First, shortly after the Dark vs Light event launched many players came back and it was active a short while, less then a month after the server was dead. I needed to transfer back and forth to get the Legacy achivement. I had some money when I did this. I do not want to leave the server wich I like, even if its mostly filled with gold farmers spamming on general chat in fleet. There are still some players left on this server. They are few and mostly play on weekends. I play every day to get the most of my subscription.

I have also told support that the Cartel Stash is a freaking joke, accidently claimed an item that I can't use and can't unlock, even when I said I was willing to pay a small amount of cartel coins! It should be easy to unlock if you have an item you found that is not available also I have played since launch and bought a Collector´s Edition, I have had some things from the launch wich totally disappeared and Support is just giving me the finger! Also I think that those who bought the physical copies and versions of the games should get more than just Preferred Status and the VIP ring wich EVERYONE now can get for credits, does not make the money I gave for CE worth it. Anyhow. I might consider to move all my characters to The Red Eclipse...if the price is 90 CC again. I totally missed that thing when it was live. When are they going to shut down the server? A player just told me today that Bioware/EA are thinking about it?? I have characters that I have started on this server that made me love this game even more then the old days. Subscribers get alot of content yes but the other services are really bad. They should at least offer a Full Legacy move with everything intact (achivements and so forth). Even if you have a small character on a destination server the older Legacy writes over it as I have a character on Red Eclipse. They should move whole Guilds too, in my opinion if one or two of your characters are a Guild Leader as in my case. With the Guild Bank and things like that, the members are a bit harder though. But atleast let the guild leaders keep their guild when moved to another more populated server!

Sorry if this post is a bit all over the place. I have also sent a ticket about Global Que system for Flashpoints and so forth...they said to put it in a thread in the forums.

Edited by IcecoldLulu

I`ve got Legendary status and 8 characters. Played in SWTOR from pre-order and Early Access. My first server was Lord Calypho. And it was more alive then TOFN now, when we was merged.

Yep, i`ve missed cheep transfers, because i`ve taking a pause for gaming. TOFN is dead, real Tomb. No warzones, no flashpoint... and sure, no Ops. Imperial Fleets in prime-time gots online ~10 people, republic is less.. all my guilds was transfered. For transfer my characters, I need 8000 CC. Its nonsence! All my characters is trapped in that TOMB.

Now i`ve just play solo for chapters. When I`ve done, there is no kinds of activity left for me. I don`t see the point to buy subscription, I can`t use it (no Ops, no people.. all dead),

So we need a server merge or free-transfer option. Otherwise, guys, i will come back in 6 month of more. Just for story-mod. Maybe..

Edited by DarkFess

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to Necro this, but I have just returned to the game in advance of my guild mates ready for the next expansion.

As it stands I really can't advocate all my friends coming back to a server that has 25 people on the fleet at peak times. Can we please get a response as to how the server is going to be handled in light of the expansion?

I'm more than happy to continue to sub after being a player since beta, but I'm not going to pay 1000 coins per character to move 16 level 65 toons to a new server and I doubt my friends will either.

Same here... I just returned to the game after a near 2 year break and am extremely disappointed at the activity of ToFN.

Please let us know what measures will be taken to resolve this issue. Whether it be a server merge or cheap transfers, I don't care, so long as something is done, pre-expansion-launch...

I am on the same boat.

I feel cheated, all those nice advertisments about the new expansion and now that I have resubscribed I am on a dead server.

Moreover, I want to play on a PvP server, The Red Eclipse is PvE! :mad:

Edited by Vaerah

I am on the same boat.

I feel cheated, all those nice advertisments about the new expansion and now that I have resubscribed I am on a dead server.

Moreover, I want to play on a PvP server, The Red Eclipse is PvE! :mad:

There are no more pvp and pve servers. And red eclipse is the server where most of the former ToFN population migrated.

If the guys running this game were not such a bunch of greedy g****** C**** they would have offered free transfers for entire guilds and single players, that's always available not cheap every and now and then. Free, as its their f..up that the game is in such *****e

But as they have proved from day one they DO NOT listen to their player base and all its about is the cash grap just cows to them to be milked for every single penny they can screw out of us and then some more!!

Doubt this post will survive long but thought its time it was very clear what we think!!

Edited by Nemeses

I don't really see a problem with Biowares solution to provide you with cheaper transfers if you want to move to populated servers, are you really so cheap and naive you thought you deserved free transfers? Just pay up, it's not much money and you get a 3rd chance by Bioware to move to a populated server for a heavily reduced price.

Explain me please, why should I keep my subscription if my server is dead and I cant even play warzones, flashpoints, operations etc. Every TOFN player should be allowed to move on another server for free. Otherwise there is no reason to play :mad:

Cheap Character Tranfs are coming with 5.0, 90CC region. 1000CC Continent

Just pay the price like we all did or get your hands on a referal link for a free transfer. Why do you think you're so special? all these comments like "it's not my fault that the server is empty" is so ridiculous if not childish. It's not BioWare's fault either and guess what, there is an option to make all of your problems go away but you refuse to take it and the longer you wait for nothing the more will your frustration grow.

Does this mean that I approve of the situation? NO. I think it sucks that new players who joins the game might roll on a dead server and get the wrong picture now that you can't even see the population of said server when picking one. I think they should merge TRE along with the German and French servers into one mega EU server.

I actually left all of my imp characters behind at first to try out TRE, re-rolled as Rep and never looked back because I was enjoying myself so much on the Red Eclipse compared to the Tomb. I also left a really exclusive decod max out flagship behind and all my 15 characters with full tier 2 augmented pvp gear along with exclusive looks like xoxaan, reborn, revans mask etc you name it along with tons of black & black dyes.

Don't let your cosmetic items,houses, ships end up owning you instead of the other way around.

When the reduced x-fers kicked in I did transfer all of my old imp characters from ToFN but all they do now is collecting dust because I enjoy Rep so much - I've never really looked back on them no matter how good and bad*** they look.

QUIT MUGGING YOURSELF ON TOFN BECAUSE THE RED ECLIPSE IS REALLY AMAZING, PVP POPS FREQUENTLY, RANKED IS ALIVE AND WE HAVE LARGE SCALE OPEN WORLD PVP EVENTS REALLY OFTEN:

I recommend you to transfer your main character and start enjoy yourself again while you put the rest in the closet in wait for a reduced price to show up again. If you think one character transfer is too pricey I really think you should stay inside the tomb and addle because ppl who wants everything for free ain't no good for this game.

LISTEN UP LEECHES! THE CHOICE IS YOURS IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

Edited by Gray

Something happened that caused people from TOFN to leave the server or stopped playing, now the reason is unknown to me. Could be the server status, could be some game update that made people quit, could be either the player's fault (?) or the company's fault.

Now if there's a lack of promotion to the game leading to poor gameplay in one server, who should we blame on? It's not a direct mistake, but neither is an issue providing players from a dead server the opportunity to change to another live server.

I don't understand why would anyone be mad because someone is asking for this, it's fairly reasonable, and if you paid yourself to change your character, it was by your own will.