Free character transfers from tofn

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain me please, why should I keep my subscription if my server is dead and I cant even play warzones, flashpoints, operations etc. Every TOFN player should be allowed to move on another server for free. Otherwise there is no reason to play :mad:

You had that chance. Twice.

People like did not play the game for a long time, so we could not get the Free transfer or low cost transfer since we had no idea that it was needed, i returned to the game about 21 days after the last time its was 90cc, now its a 1000cc per Char, there are not enough players on the server to play with on a consistence level, if you want to do something that is not solo missions.

I have about 7-9 chars that I need to move so even a 1 free move wont help, and with a server dieing like this, below normal low pop, they should give free transfer, merge the server or as a minimum offer something like 90cc per char or 1000cc for a full Legacy move....

Since they offer nothing like Cross-server Quees to the instances, Wz or Ops they are not delivering minimum req. for the promised service you pay for.

Edited by Zethrion

Same here....I just returned after few months to find out that TOFN is dead...I´ve waited 3-Three *********** hours to get into 1WZ...srsly?

I´ve got 6 chars and I plan to have more-bound to my legacy chars, so 1,000cc per char transfer is outrageous.

Hi, as a recent returned subscriber im really sad about situation on the server right now. Totally agree with all people here, it was my main server i dont want to start over again. As much as leveling are easy now, i only like pvp aspect of the game... But right now you cant do pvp, even group finder is dead.

It's really necessary to do something, either close/merge server or give people ability to transfer their charcters without fee(or at minimum), it would be only a right decision.

Exactly...I´m thinking about leaving the game...I´ve got 6chars on this server and I don´t want to start all over again on TRE ( TRE is the only alternative )....neither do I want to pay extra $40 for transfer.

I´m a subscriber but all the advanteges of being subscriber are irrelevant if WZ/FP/OP are "dead"...

And many friends think the same...

Merge this server with The Red Eclipse.

Devs respond to this thread!

Hi, as a recent returned subscriber im really sad about situation on the server right now. Totally agree with all people here, it was my main server i dont want to start over again. As much as leveling are easy now, i only like pvp aspect of the game... But right now you cant do pvp, even group finder is dead.

It's really necessary to do something, either close/merge server or give people ability to transfer their charcters without fee(or at minimum), it would be only a right decision.

If you can`t afford 1000cc for character transfer, since you are a sub, Start a new toon at Red Eclipse. and lvl it up just with wzs.

You will be 65lvl with top pvp armor in no time.

When there is a cheap offer again, trasnfer your whole legacy and you will be fine

Edited by Fotios

If you can`t afford 1000cc for character transfer, since you are a sub, Start a new toon at Red Eclipse. and lvl it up just with wzs.

You will be 65lvl with top pvp armor in no time.

When there is a cheap offer again, trasnfer your whole legacy and you will be fine

Really? It is your sollution? Start new toon on TRE? Abandon all your mains, start all over again and hope that there will be another cheap transfer event someday, maybe in 2019 who cares?

I too am a recently returned player who's gutted to find my whole legacy is stuck on a dead server.

As someone who's been a sub for a long time (I left my sub active as I always intended to come back), I totally refuse to have to spend £40.00 or whatever just to be able to enjoy the game properly because my server died while I wasn't playing. What happens if I do and that server dies in a few months, do they expect me to pay again?

Surely devs would realise dead servers leads to lost players? You might get 1 in 10 paying for a transfer but that's hardly a retention rate any business would, or should, be aiming for. Surely it makes sense when an active server population drops so low (if there's 20 people in fleet it's a party!) to do free transfers to another server so those players might actually stay with the game?

I see a few replies of people who say just start over. No, I've ploughed so many hours into those 13 or so chars and leveling up my legacy, not a chance in hell will I redo it all when it can easily happen again. Plus it's unfair to put players in the position where they may have to abandon all progress and start again due to poor server management.

Simple message to devs - either offer a solution or lose players (after 4 days back I'm on verge of leaving again due to this issue).

Can you devs do something? We are all stucked here on PVP server with no PVP at all. WZ are non-existent!!!. I moved one of my toon to TRE and the server there is full of people and WZ`s. But i need my other toons there as well. So you want me to pay 10k coins for your actions?, I`m already feel robbed for 1000 coins because of the "forced" transfer! Not to mention, that I paid real money for my sub just to sit on the dead PVP server with no-existent WZ. It is just a shame. Please provide free transfers and please do it soon, not in the next century:mad: Edited by Lexxiu

Wow, just got back from a few month break from the game and it seems that the server I play on is dead. This blows, was looking forward to being back but not to a dead server. Too much time and too many toons to pay to move to a new server.

Its pretty obvious they don't care anymore of the EU side, long time i played the game, so i shoudlnt complain, but i mean they can ONLY WIN in letting us transfer for FREE to populated server.

But then again, what can one expect from EA, they don't give two ***** about there playerbase, that was obvious from the start of this game.

There is enough people in this thread alone to give us a free transfer so that we could enjoy the game, ATLEAST for subs, who cares about free players seriously, they can pay the toll, subs shouldnt need to.