Forum RAGE

BigTricky

Yea...as much as people scream about how Bioware ruined their launch with this setup - there's a reason none of the news sites aren't saying anything.

Because it isn't news. It's just a bunch of self-entitled people whining. And its quite amusing to watch.

I am glad to see I am not the only one enjoying the drama . . . lol cheers.

We all have our things that we consider rage-worthy I guess. I like to store my rage and let it fill up so I can unleash a massive burst all at once. Like on a fast food worker who covers my burger in mayo after I politely said 'no mayo'.:mad::wea_03: Edited by DarthLeeloo

I just have to say that Even though I didn't get into and could care less because its worth the wait reading the qq'ing has really made my day go by. Keep it up children!

I agree, it's something that will keep me amused until I can get home and resume my EGA leveling. :p

Ha ha! This is totally entertaining. My first and only MMORPG was Star Wars Galaxies, and I remember that forum being bad, but not this bad! It's almost 50/50 with haters and those who understand. Seriously, I'm giggling like a school girl at some of the threads! Everyone is an accountant, a PR person, an IT guy or a lawyer.

Sure I'm a little bummed half of my guild mates are at like lvl 30 already, but whatever, they'll just have to wait for me. Also I'll have a crappy name too.

Still though, what I can't get is what better way to let the first people to register in first? I was a big dummy, I got the game the first day you could, but had no idea I was supposed to register it that day as well. If I can place any blame on Bioware/SWTOR, I'd say it was lack of communication in the area of how important it is/was to register your game code the second you got it..

Ha ha! This is totally entertaining. My first and only MMORPG was Star Wars Galaxies, and I remember that forum being bad, but not this bad! It's almost 50/50 with haters and those who understand. Seriously, I'm giggling like a school girl at some of the threads! Everyone is an accountant, a PR person, an IT guy or a lawyer.

Sure I'm a little bummed half of my guild mates are at like lvl 30 already, but whatever, they'll just have to wait for me. Also I'll have a crappy name too.

Still though, what I can't get is what better way to let the first people to register in first? I was a big dummy, I got the game the first day you could, but had no idea I was supposed to register it that day as well. If I can place any blame on Bioware/SWTOR, I'd say it was lack of communication in the area of how important it is/was to register your game code the second you got it..

If theyre at 30 already, they have most likely exploited the flaw in the PvP warzone system.. If they have, i feel sorry for them..