So, 1.5 years, and plasmatech is still awful.

mmmbuddah

Was nothing done while I was gone to bring plasmatech up to par with the other dot classes in the game? I decided to give plasmatech a whirl after getting full ranked gear ( took no time at all ) and good lord, they are just as, if not more, awful as 1,5 years ago!

Worst spec in pvp? Umm i don't know... at least i don't have enrgy problems, not like with I/O merc. For me I/O merc is the worst.

Also it looks fun - i mean fire is literally everywhere, even above their heads. :p

That 4.5 nerf to our slows and "heals" though... :rak_02:

Edited by Glower

Worst spec in pvp? Umm i don't know... at least i don't have enrgy problems, not like with I/O merc. For me I/O merc is the worst.

Also it looks fun - i mean fire is literally everywhere, even above their heads. :p

Clearly plasmatech is too stronk, must be nerfed! But sorcs are still allowed to pretty much fly....:rak_01:

IO merc at least has pretty good damage. Tank spec in DPS gear will put out more damage than pyrotech in DPS gear, lol.

IO merc at least has pretty good damage. Tank spec in DPS gear will put out more damage than pyrotech in DPS gear, lol.

meh. plasmatech is fine in regs. but certain maps are difficult for them (things get spread out). if you let them fight "at mid," then they'll put up good numbers. there's also nothing wrong with assault mandos in regs. I would say lightning is worse off than the both of them. any VG is going to bring a lot of utility and interrupts, and the assault mando is still highly mobile.

meh. plasmatech is fine in regs. but certain maps are difficult for them (things get spread out). if you let them fight "at mid," then they'll put up good numbers. there's also nothing wrong with assault mandos in regs. I would say lightning is worse off than the both of them. any VG is going to bring a lot of utility and interrupts, and the assault mando is still highly mobile.

Lighting is not worse off than pyro. Pyro has really bad defenses, really bad dots, and bad burst. I only play it because I am stubborn and stick to the classes I know and love. Compared to the other spec which has so many defenses its ridiculous.