Can anyone craft this? offering 10 mil instead of 6 : )

Trixery

Dread Forged gear is the tier drops from 2.x-3.x from DF/DP HM. It's not craftable and there isn't much that looks similar that I know of.. Check out Tor-Fashion.com though. As far as i'm seeing in their similar stuff theres nothing that's possible to get anymore.

Dread Forged gear is the tier drops from 2.x-3.x from DF/DP HM. It's not craftable and there isn't much that looks similar that I know of.. Check out Tor-Fashion.com though. As far as i'm seeing in their similar stuff theres nothing that's possible to get anymore.

I think you are thinking of Dread Touched and Dread Master (both rating 186, the former being the unoptimized and without set bonus). AFAIK 180 gear was craftable, once 186 gear came out.

The mods were yes, but not the shells.. at least I think thats what he's looking for... the cosmetic of the Dread Forged gear..? And AFAIK there isn't anything craftable or even obtainable with the exact cosmetic look of the Dread Forged shells.. but I may be wrong, it's happened before! (once... and it wasn't my fault...)

The mods were yes, but not the shells.. at least I think thats what he's looking for... the cosmetic of the Dread Forged gear..? And AFAIK there isn't anything craftable or even obtainable with the exact cosmetic look of the Dread Forged shells.. but I may be wrong, it's happened before! (once... and it wasn't my fault...)

GopherLuv is GopherWrong. DreadForged gear RE'd when at level can still be crafted by prior NiM raiders and gear can be found on GTN, so fishing on forums is within reason. GL OP on finding a crafter.