What classes do you see in solo ranked most often?

Lhancelot

1. sorcs

2. juggs

3. marauders

4. sins

5. ops

6. PTs

7. mercs

8. snipers

I guess people are going with the most survivable classes?

Sorcs have the best escape abilities giving them awesome survivability.

Juggs are popular for their heal-to-full ability and defensives.

Marauders for defensives and camo.

Sins and ops for stealth...

PTs, Mercs, and Snipers have the worst defensives and survivability without great group support.

The only anomaly is PTs, according to rating charts supposedly they are getting top rating in solo and I honestly do not see how. Every PT I seen in solo ranked so far gets blown up fast.

1. sorcs

2. juggs

3. marauders

4. sins

5. ops

6. PTs

7. mercs

8. snipers.

it's strange that we're both on EH, cuz there are definitely more VGs than scoundrels in my experience. and they're all in the same 2 or 3 guilds. lol

agree with the rest of the ordering. it's roughly the same on JC as well. but I haven't been able to get pops on JC last couple nights. so iunno what's going on over there.

it's strange that we're both on EH, cuz there are definitely more VGs than scoundrels in my experience. and they're all in the same 2 or 3 guilds. lol

agree with the rest of the ordering. it's roughly the same on JC as well. but I haven't been able to get pops on JC last couple nights. so iunno what's going on over there.

Ahhh I been on Harb mostly this week. So this list is what I see on Harbinger tbh.

I guess people are going with the most survivable classes?

You are surprised ? You didn't expect this ?

I did.

Especially from the perspective of a [ PvE ] casual player who doesn't want to be The Prey all of the time.

What is the best tool against high burst ? High survival ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer