What is going on with security keys?

-Wes-

Is anyone else having trouble with their security key this morning?

Mine is straight-up broken. I can't get the system to accept it in any way, shape, or form! I tried deleting the key, removing it from my account, and then re-activating a new key, but, still, nothing. This is the first time I've had an issue with it in years.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, there is no such menu (this is the newer version of the SK app), neither in the application itself nor in the device settings section. Edited by -Wes-

Owen, you may be on to something there. I have a relatively new ISP (switched a couple weeks ago), and I think that maybe that has something to do with it, as it is currently saying I am connected through a city on PDT, rather than AKDT, which is the correct time zone....?

I'll keep playing with it.

Ah, finally. Once again, thanks, Owen. This is one I'll have to keep an eye on. I had to reset my ISP a few times to get it to connect through a route point that was valid for the key. Strange, but it paid off with a little persistence.

I've logged into my account from every time zone in the country, and I had never had an issue with the key not working until today!