100% Truthful and Fair (No Opinions Needed) Only FACT FACT FACT!!

MadCuzBad

This is a quick survey only intended to allow people who are undecided a fair and educated decision when choosing which server to transfer to. This is a test done only thru the WHO tab. Anyone can perform this test thru out the entire day on any day or any night. I will give you the formula and my current results. And here they are using only the WHO tab available to all players.

These are the search words that will search every single PVP instance available on this game. Ok here is my results:

As of 12:30 PM EST this is what we have. This is only Republic vs Republic. Imperial results may vary considerably. This test was only done Republic vs Republic on both servers.

(H) is Harbringer (S) is Shadowlands

Square (S) 0 (H) 0

Mesa Arena (S) 0 (H) 0

Orbital (S) 0 (H) 4

Canyon (S) 0 (H) 0

Wilds (S) 16 (H) 20

Hyper (S) 0 (H) 8

Coast (S) 0 (H) 8

Void (S) 0 (H) 0

Pit (S) 0 (H) 0

Civil (S) 8 (H) 0

Proving (S) 8 (H) 10

GSF:

Denon (S) 0 (H) 0

Lost (S) 0 (H) 0

Kuat Mesa (S) 0 (H) 0

I have to confess this was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be. I have played Shadowlands many times and would not have guessed these results. Its a great gauge for any person transferring to any server. This also varies greatly depending on the time of day on each server. Only you know what times you play and which server will be best for you.

I will continue to monitor this thru out the day and night.

Pleas post your results if you could spare the time for any or other servers. This input could be very valuable to people who will be transferring thru out the next 4 days.

If you're this bored, have you tried out curiosity.com? It's a pretty great place to mess around when you have literally nothing else to do.

The difference between me and you is that I actually care about other players and the health of this game. I selflessly take time away from what I would like to be doing to help other players and the community. In this case help to make an educated decision on transfers before Tuesday.

I don't know what the point of all this nonsense the OP's posting today is, unless he's just trying to get people to transfer to Harbinger. If that's the case:

• Had I wanted to play on a West Coast server, I'd have chosen a West Coast server to play on.
  • I play on JC and SL. I'm quite happy where I am.
  • I don't give a womp rat's fuzzy little arse about PvP and who's doing it, or where they're doing it.
  • Unless you (OP) are paying for transfers, you need to stop telling people where they should play.

There are my facts.

I don't know what the point of all this nonsense the OP's posting today is, unless he's just trying to get people to transfer to Harbinger. If that's the case:

• Had I wanted to play on a West Coast server, I'd have chosen a West Coast server to play on.
  • I play on JC and SL. I'm quite happy where I am.
  • I don't give a womp rat's fuzzy little arse about PvP and who's doing it, or where they're doing it.
  • Unless you (OP) are paying for transfers, you need to stop telling people where they should play.

There are my facts.

Sweet and to the point. Unless he's paying he should get of the dudebro soapbox.

This is a quick survey only intended to allow people who are undecided a fair and educated decision when choosing which server to transfer to. This is a test done only thru the WHO tab. Anyone can perform this test thru out the entire day on any day or any night. I will give you the formula and my current results. And here they are using only the WHO tab available to all players.

These are the search words that will search every single PVP instance available on this game. Ok here is my results:

As of 12:30 PM EST this is what we have. This is only Republic vs Republic. Imperial results may vary considerably. This test was only done Republic vs Republic on both servers.

(H) is Harbringer (S) is Shadowlands

Square (S) 0 (H) 0

Mesa Arena (S) 0 (H) 0

Orbital (S) 0 (H) 4

Canyon (S) 0 (H) 0

Wilds (S) 16 (H) 20

Hyper (S) 0 (H) 8

Coast (S) 0 (H) 8

Void (S) 0 (H) 0

Pit (S) 0 (H) 0

Civil (S) 8 (H) 0

Proving (S) 8 (H) 10

GSF:

Denon (S) 0 (H) 0

Lost (S) 0 (H) 0

Kuat Mesa (S) 0 (H) 0

I have to confess this was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be. I have played Shadowlands many times and would not have guessed these results. Its a great gauge for any person transferring to any server. This also varies greatly depending on the time of day on each server. Only you know what times you play and which server will be best for you.

I will continue to monitor this thru out the day and night.

Pleas post your results if you could spare the time for any or other servers. This input could be very valuable to people who will be transferring thru out the next 4 days.

I would guess a person would pick the server in their time zone...

Has anyone else noticed his posts say :

**SNIP** I will continue to monitor this thru out the day and night.

Yet the (sometimes hourly) updates have not appeared.

Also as a Shadowlands player, I'm really curious what he has against the Shadowlands. I mean did, we as as server, like pi55 in his Wheaties or something?

Has anyone else noticed his posts say :

Yet the (sometimes hourly) updates have not appeared.

Also as a Shadowlands player, I'm really curious what he has against the Shadowlands. I mean did, we as as server, like pi55 in his Wheaties or something?

Yes he has gotten silent fast...Wondering if he didn't get a temp ban on forums because of his constant fighting with people in his several other threads of Anti SL and Pro Harb. lol

I too would like to know the same Milo. Why the hate??

Yes he has gotten silent fast...Wondering if he didn't get a temp ban on forums because of his constant fighting with people in his several other threads of Anti SL and Pro Harb. lol

I too would like to know the same Milo. Why the hate??

I've updated. you guys just need to open up your eyes instead of your mouths. Its been posted.

9:30 PM EST

Harbringer 2 instances of Republic Fleet 220 players

Shadowlands 1 instance of Republic Fleet 105 players

Edited by MadCuzBad

As of 12:30 PM EST

That's 9:30 AM west coast, on a saturday. I was still sleeping lol.

You should probably compare 12:30 PM EDT on Shadowlands vs 12:30 pm PDT Harbinger.

Edited by teclado

I was curious so I went to shadowland and harbinger erlier today

1 pm est

shadow land 2 instances instance 1. 105 instance 2. Instance full

harbinger 2 instances 1. 116 instance 2 full

so shadowland has actually has a great population. Came very close

It seems that peak times they are closer than I thought. Harbinger was heavier everytime, but to my surprise not by much during the peak hours. Where Shadowlands suffers is off peak times. I thing because of the Aussie population on Harbinger, off peak times Harbinger dominates. Harbinger off peak is very similar to its peak times. It seems Harbinger is pretty much a 24/7 server.

My conclusion at this point in the game is if you play during peak time hours, flip a coin. Both servers seem to be close to the same. (And I have to admit this results are not what I thought I would find). I would have to conclude that Shadowlands must have received a good portion of transfers.

Harbinger is still the premier server on this game. That is not debatable. However Shadowlands is a healthy enough server and at this point, if you play during peak time hours I would not discourage anyone from moving there. In my opinion it is healthy enough at this point to play on.

My suggestion to anyone transferring is this:

#1). If you play this game during off peak hours I would suggest Harbinger for your best playing experience.

#2). If you play during peak hours mostly, than make a toon on each server. Check your ping and go to which ever of the 2 servers you ping is lowest. During peak times in my opinion it is a coin toss to which is better. I don't think you could go wrong choosing either of the two.

#3). If your into GSF and its important to you, Harbinger would be my suggestion. Throughout my observations yesterday GSF was 1,2, and even sometimes 3 instances at 1 times on Harbinger. On Shadowlnads the most I seen was 1 and most of the time it was 0.

To shadowlands credit it is well worth playing during peak times. Much healthier than I thought it would be. I have played Shadowlands for years with friends from SWG and would not have guessed it would be that close during peak hours. However where Shadolands suffers badly is off peak hours. It really nose dives hard as soon as peak time play is over. Which is perfectly fine if all you play is during peak time. But off peak hours Harbinger really does shine. It seems to have no effect on Harbinger any time of the day or night.