What my char would have said to Arcann

Deshiel

Oh, yes, that would be a nice line to have. I wonder would he:

1. Roar and attack: "You know nothing, Outlander!"

2. Yell - explaining how Thexan was weak: "Do not talk about thingzzz you do not underztand! If so, why am I the one ztanding here...father?"

3. Or be passive-agressive: "Yez, and yet I am the one alive." Then attack.

4. Break down and blame Valkorion: "It was all you...father!" Then proceed with attack, collapsing eventually.

I would prefer 4th but expect 1st.

Maybe, that is how we light his way towards the light...or whatever prophecy says.

Edited by Daex

He would say

"Thanks for taking out your brother for us Arcann. From what I have heard, he was ten times your better."

Insult war with Arcann? Yay! I would pay to see it ^^

“It's so sad that your Dad pays more attention to some random person then you. By the way, do you know what he thinks about you? I think he is too harsh on you, no one can be such a disappointment with such parents and siblings. Have you ever talked like father and son? Awww, now I almost want to hug you. You know what, I was working hard to make him leave and succeeded, so here is your chance to impress him! Why anyone would want his attention is beyond my understanding, but hey, if it will help you to ease up a little... Pity about your brother, he was cute. Your sister is creepy.” - “differentially rational” F SI ^^

“Was it worth it?” - same F SI then she bothers to be in the same orbit the other people frequent

2. Yell - explaining how Thexan was weak: "Do not talk about thingzzz you do not underztand! If so, why am I the one ztanding here...father?"

hahahaha oh god , I pay to see him say that :D:D:D:D

Best insult is to find if Zaakul has a faceBook and friending Vaylin and Valk and posting endlessly on it with tons of smiley :p

4. Break down and blame Valkorion: "If was all you...father!" Then proceed with attack, collapsing eventually.

Maybe, that is how we light his way towards the light...or whatever prophecy says.

I think his response would be ''Don't you dare talk about my brother!" an attack you, his scenes talking about Thexan make the first three very unlikely.

I think his response would be ''Don't you dare talk about my brother!" an attack you, his scenes talking about Thexan make the first three very unlikely.

That would suggest he cared for him..( I can see Vaylin saying that not Arcann)

He may have , but I think it was a Love/hate relationship with Thexan..

And while facing the Outlander ? i would see him gloat how he surpassed Thexan and probably calling his death a necessity or something .

That would suggest he cared for him..( I can see Vaylin saying that not Arcann)

He may have , but I think it was a Love/hate relationship with Thexan..

Every scene with Arcaan talking about Thexan shows how remorseful Arcaan is that he killed Thexan, the trailers make it extremely obvious that they were close. Especially when he realised what he had done at the end, if he didn't care about his brother, his voice actor is doing one hell f a bad job portraying it. Vaylin at best sounds sarcastic, though her voice actor really only seems to be able to emote 'crazy' and 'bored', so, I dunno.

And while facing the Outlander ? i would see him gloat how he surpassed Thexan and probably calling his death a necessity or something .

No, I think Arcann would fly into a rage like when the Outlander 'dared touch' him. He definitely would not say Thexan dying was necessary, the more possible thing he would blame it on is Valkorion.

4. Break down and blame Valkorion: "If was all you...father!" Then proceed with attack, collapsing eventually.

Number 1 is by far the most likely outcome. Roaring and then attacking. Arcann has anger issues deep rooted ones.

Yeah, I kinda thought that fits the first one. ;P

----------------------------------------------------------

He seems delusional. I am sure there is a therm for people in his state of mind. I imagine, after killing Thexan, he spent hours sitting in a dark room talking to himself:

"You did nothing wrong...you did not kill him! Thexan died! Father loves you now...you are his precious...Gollum, Gollum!" Oh, I mean: "Arcann, Arcann!"

I wish we could break him at the end. I would like to rub it into his face until his tears merge with waterfalls around the throne room. He killed a guy who always gave a hand when help was needed.

And that douche, Valkorion, knew exactly what is going to happen. Reminds me on those parents who are always in awe by other kids but never by their own. I watched trailer many times and that smile ( when Valkorion slows the time during Arcann's leap - at least that is how I see it ), makes me angry every time. Arcann is blinded by the hatred towards his father that he will hurt those he loves. That is why I would like to break him and beat Valkorion until he vomits original Vitiate and then kill it.

Yeah, I kinda thought that fits the first one. ;P

----------------------------------------------------------

He seems delusional. I am sure there is a therm for people in his state of mind. I imagine, after killing Thexan, he spent hours sitting in a dark room talking to himself:

"You did nothing wrong...you did not kill him! Thexan died! Father loves you now...you are his precious...Gollum, Gollum!" Oh, I mean: "Arcann, Arcann!"

Yeah, I imagine so as well.

I wish we could break him at the end. I would like to rub it into his face until his tears merge with waterfalls around the throne room. He killed a guy who always gave a hand when help was needed.

And that douche, Valkorion, knew exactly what is going to happen. Reminds me on those parents who are always in awe by other kids but never by their own. I watched trailer many times and that smile ( when Valkorion slows the time during Arcann's leap - at least that is how I see it ), makes me angry every time. Arcann is blinded by the hatred towards his father that he will hurt those he loves. That is why I would like to break him and beat Valkorion until he vomits original Vitiate and then kill it

Hell yes, I want to lord this all over him in the end. "Is this how it felt when you murdered your bother for power?

"Now I see why Valkorion always kept you in the dark, your sister put up more of a fight"

Though I feel bad enough for him that I hope we get to bring him along when we eventually beat Valkorion.

The only times Arcann actually seems.. decent/human is when he talks of Thexan. There seems to be a genuine remorse in his tone of voice and his words.

You may be right with that assessment. Valkorian orchestrated the whole competition thing between the twins thus creating the jealousy in Arcann leading to the inevitable death of Thexan.

I want to tell Arcann to grow the hell up. Everyone should reach a point in their lives when they have to stop blaming parents and take a look inward to the real cause of their situation. Arcann is still a raging little boy in a man's body, and he has awesome toys.

You may be right with that assessment. Valkorian orchestrated the whole competition thing between the twins thus creating the jealousy in Arcann leading to the inevitable death of Thexan.

I want to tell Arcann to grow the hell up. Everyone should reach a point in their lives when they have to stop blaming parents and take a look inward to the real cause of their situation. Arcann is still a raging little boy in a man's body, and he has awesome toys.

He was manipulated from birth to fit in with Valkorion's plan, a lot of implications from the trailer and dialouge in the game point towards a very blood filled child hood. "Your privilege will be the dirt". With this all being controlled by Valkorion until Arcann turned on him, it IS Valkorion's fault for the most part.

Though why 'grow the hell up'? He's not acting like a child, he's acting like a psycho.

yeah...I'm not convinced that he cared that much .

yes he was manipulated and so was Thexan and Vaylin and everyone . But He is jealouse !!!!! So he did resent Thexan even if he loved him .

doesnt matter though , I plan on kicking his butt regardless...

yeah...I'm not convinced that he cared that much .

yes he was manipulated and so was Thexan and Vaylin and everyone . But He is jealouse !!!!! So he did resent Thexan even if he loved him .

doesnt matter though , I plan on kicking his butt regardless...

Valkorion says in chapter 11 that his shadow was not the only one that Arcann was standing in. He meant Thexan and when you collect every info you can on him you learn that he was the better of the twins an an all around efficient and popular. So Arcann had to live with that. There was no love hate relationship. Arcann just wanted to surpass both his father and his brother. The darkside kinda made it more fatal then he had hoped.

"You can blame your old man all you want - and Force knows he's an egomaniacal lunatic and a mass murderer- but at some point you're going to have to start taking responsibility for your own actions. You murdered your brother, you torched countless worlds. All for what? You're a deranged brat sitting on the controls of a weapon of death and destruction. Your tantrums have cost millions their lives. This ends here!" - The Knight

"You're a jealous, delusional wretch who has built nothing of worth, and stolen everything you own. All because your old man wouldn't give you enough attention? Perhaps you should have tried starting with nothing, a lowly slave surrounded by murderous psychopaths. Perhaps then you might have earned anything at all, and grown an actual spine." - Darth Imperius

"You think you've surpassed your father, but in reality you simply turned out just like him. Another mass murderer with delusions of grandeur. I am not impressed by your tantrums or your arrogant claims of invincibility. Thousands of Sith have done both before, and they are all dust. And you will soon join them for what you have done." - The Wrath (LS Version)

My DS characters would mock Arcann for not attacking his father again after he killed Thexan; in the trailer, he is grieving and Valkorion is within striking distance, but Arcann does not seize his chance. He fell to the dark side and when he completed the Sith act of sacrificing a loved one, he scampered away from the dark side like some frightened child (at least from my perspective). Alternatively, I would try to provoke him into giving into his anger and prove my point that he's every bit the Sith his father still is. After I leave him battered and broken, I will punish him with Force lightning before using the Eternal Fleet to destroy Zakuul out of spite, planning on having him live long enough to see his entire empire crumble before him before I finally kill him.

Also, I would spill all my blame on him for my imprisonment, ruining my Empire and all the worlds I sought to conquer. I will teach him the harshest of lessons, that he should've kill me and destroy the Republic and Empire when he had the chance.

Alternatively, I would taunt that the Eternal Throne suits me better.

My LS characters would tell Arcann that he would face justice for his crimes, simple as that.

Given how back on Ziost my smuggler implying that Vitiate was compensating for a lack of endowment provoked him to send the population of an entire planet to murder me, I would do the same thing to his son.

Vakorion said that Arcann's greatest flaw is envy - so I would go for the most devastating ***** envy jokes my smuggler could possibly design.

And my smuggler can get pretty expressive with his use of language.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I imagine so as well.

Hell yes, I want to lord this all over him in the end. "Is this how it felt when you murdered your bother for power?

"Now I see why Valkorion always kept you in the dark, your sister put up more of a fight"

I don't think he killed Thexan for power though. I think is was an accident. He actually wanted to kill his father. It was Thexans fault that he intervened if anyone is to blame. Arcann was crushed by his brothers death and it still haunts him.

But I do agree that the Outlander bringing up anything about his brother or Valkorian would enrage Arcann to the point of him attacking. And that blind rage would ultimately lead to his defeat.